Cat Sitter Required | ExpatWoman.com

Cat Sitter Required

Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 17:08
Hi Niovi I have been very successful and found someone! As usual I left this too late and was panicking I wouldn't find anyone and now I have received many responses! I found quite a few options through Facebook, just send a private message to: - 38smiles - olya's pets - snoopy pets Dubai All of them got back to me within 48 hours and were very helpful. I am meeting a lady from 38smiles tonight who said she will do it for AED 65 per day which I thought was quite reasonable. I will ask for a copy of her ID before I hand over my house key and she has promised me daily updates. You can also email these companies who are more expensive but also got back to me fairly quickly: - [email protected] - [email protected] I hope you have some luck and I will let you know how it goes! Holly
Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 11:50
Dear Casares, I have the same problem. I'm leaving the country from the 3rd till the 18th June and need to find a cat sitter. I am located in Dubai Sports City. Do you think we could help each other out? My mail address is [email protected] Thank you, Niovi
Latest post on 17 May 2014 - 19:57
Hello I require someone to feed my cat for me whilst I am out of the country from Thursday 22nd - Tuesday 27th May. Is there anyone out there that might be able to help? Of course we are willing to pay! I am located in Old Town in Downtown Dubai. I just require feeding once a day and for someone to make sure the litter tray is clean and my cat is okay. He is very sweet natured and will not be aggressive at all. Thank you in advance, Holly

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY