Interior Car Cleaning | ExpatWoman.com

Interior Car Cleaning

Latest post on 21 May 2014 - 09:22

Hi, can anyone recommend somewhere to get the Interior of a car clean/washed and what sort of price it is for a pajero.. Thanks :)

Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 20:26
Yellow Hat Vintage Car Works These are the only 2 places my husband takes our cars for full detailing and shampoo..
Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 19:27
Can anyone recommend a company that can do a full detailing of my car - interior and exterior. I have used Yellow Hat before who were excellent but unfortunately they have moved to Mirdiff area which is a bit too far. We have also used yellow hat in the past but more recently a friend got his accord's detailing done from zdegree in al quoz. He was very pleased with the end result as his fabric upholstered seats were as good as new after the service. We use zdegree for regular service of our car. Very nice staff and service but I don't know their prices for car detailing.
Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 16:47
Can anyone recommend a company that can do a full detailing of my car - interior and exterior. I have used Yellow Hat before who were excellent but unfortunately they have moved to Mirdiff area which is a bit too far.
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 18:32
I have just collected my car from Green Shine (at petrol station between Jumeira Plaza and Jumeira Centre on Beach Road in Jumeira 1 --- they did a fantastic job! It took 4 hours for the super clean, upholstery etc but it really looks like new. I was ashamed when I dropped it off as it was in a shocking condition after lots of beach visits, salt stains, sand, dog hair ... It cost 450 but they have a loyalty card, 4 cleans then one free which you can juggle between different cars. Didn't realise they come to your home, even better!
Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 16:48
I had a very happy experience with Green Shine in Jumeirah 1 on Jumeirah Beach Road. We got the interior detailing package to clean the heavily stained upholstery and carpet. The clean far exceeded our expectation and brought the fabric upholstery in our Passat back to brand new condition. This was from near-trash point as a consequence of too many morning kid's breakfasts held in the back seats whilst attempting to reach kid's schools on time. Very thorough. No cleaning chemical odour afterwards. They sent a team to our villa to clean the car. Definitely recommended by me.
Latest post on 21 May 2014 - 09:36
Hi, can anyone recommend somewhere to get the Interior of a car clean/washed and what sort of price it is for a pajero.. Thanks :) I recently had my car detailed at Yellow Hat, they did an excellent job and it cost AED400 for full interior shampoo cleaning and stain removal. The workshop is opposite the Courtyard in Al Quoz and the shop is in Times Square. [url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yellowhat-ae/394565880569664'>link[/url'> <em>edited by Di@DXB on 21/05/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY