moving to MCT in september | ExpatWoman.com

moving to MCT in september

Latest post on 13 July 2014 - 15:51
I can really recommend Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos - MSQ - as it is close to absolutely everything and especially the British School. Many people who live here have children there.
Latest post on 29 May 2014 - 09:39
1: The drive would be easily 45 minutes on a good day 3: Have a look at Madinat Qaboos as an area to live. Very near BSM, lots of expats 5: There are at least 3 (and possibly 4) Brownie troops in Muscat. Google Guiding Oman I think, and that will give you some details for joining 2: There's a new theatre Academy starting courses in September in Azaiba. www.aspirationstheatreacademy.com There's music lesson places as well, but I can't remember the names of them, sorry....but piano lessons will be possible to find. Can't help with the sewing lessons for yourself, but if you are on Facebook, have a look at a group called Muscat Where can I find....you'll generally find the answers to any question you might have there.
Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 14:03
Dear all we are planning to move to MCT in september we are thinking to move to the wave couple of questions i have if anyone can help me out 1 how long is the drive from the wave to the british school 2 would any one know of any drama and piano lessons for my 5 daughter 3 are there any other nice compound near the british school , our nanny will be coming with us and would like a community where there are other nannies from the phillippines this will at least help her settle in as she will be leaving her friends behind fron our compound . 4, i would like to join a sewing class (beginner ) are there any classes around MCT that any one knows 5 and finally i would like my daughter to joing the Brownies would anyone know it this is available in MCT thanking you all in advance karen