Google - how to change from Arabic to English? | ExpatWoman.com

Google - how to change from Arabic to English?

Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 20:15

Hi. All of a sudden when I want to search something, I get the Arabic page and not the English. How do I change it back pls?

Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 20:48
At the bottom of the page, you will see google.com. Clicking on it will take you to the US google.com in English.... thank you very much, got it!
Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 20:44
At the bottom of the page, you will see google.com. Clicking on it will take you to the US google.com in English....
Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 20:41
Hi,thank you. I don't have those grey buttons. Under the Google logo, there's Arabic. Underneath that is a long rectangle with what looks like a microphone icon on the left. On very top left hand cornerof the page there are 9 tiny grey squares - when I click on those, they are for Youtube, Gmail etc. On the right of those 9 grey squares is Arabic writing, on the right of that is the word "Gmail" and more Arabic on the right of that.
Latest post on 26 May 2014 - 20:20
On the home page under the search box - there are the two grey buttons - and then under that some script - this is where to change the language. I do not have Arabic script on this computer otherwise I would type the word you need to hit. Just keep clicking the blue script written there - one of them will take you to the English page, though you may hit Farsi or Hindi first. :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY