Best Coffee in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Best Coffee in Dubai

Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 15:45

Been craving for some coffee since morning but stuck at work and could not leave, which leads me to the question, where is the best coffee in Dubai?

Latest post on 06 June 2014 - 11:06
Tom & Serg hands down have the best coffee. For best in DIFC - The Magazine Shop in Gate Village.
Latest post on 06 June 2014 - 10:45
Surely it would be one of the many cafe's, restaurants and hotels that serve locally roasted 100% Arabica coffee. No brainer once you have tasted...
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 17:27
+ Segafredo Zanetti (Italy) - Costa
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 17:03
Oh yeah, no one from Melbourne drink starbucks. Its rubbish, agree cafe Nero
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 16:36
Starbuck is not proper coffee. Nero, cant beat Italian coffee
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 14:51
Usually i go to Costa, Starbucks, Nero or Paul which is close to my home .Most of the time i order Flat white, last week i bought ground coffee from Spinneys as well i found Lavazza and illy ground coffee there.I want to try make coffee at home.Today i found in Tchibo outlet stainless steel milk jug, now remaining coffee filter. It is long story :) but i have to try !
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 12:58
Tom & Serg (Blue cups only- the others are too strong for my taste) The coffee shop at Garden Centre ( I think it is called Rose Leaf) Barista Carluccio's (Not sure why, but it tastes great) Coffeol (but only the organic coffee) Illy The coffee shop at the garden centre! Excellent coffee!
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 12:56
I love Lavazza and Illy. Il Cafe di Roma on JBR Walk serves one of these brands, think it is Lavazza though. I agree that coffee in Tom and Serg's is good (dont know what brand it is), but the rest def not. For fans of turkish coffee - check out Mado (we often go to the one in Souk within the Dubai Mall, but not only for coffee, but an excellent breakfast too). Since I work in Knowledge Village, very often I pass Starbucks to go to small coffee shop (cant remember the name now) that has cappuccino a la menta so delicious.... :)
Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 10:37
Tom & Serg (Blue cups only- the others are too strong for my taste) The coffee shop at Garden Centre ( I think it is called Rose Leaf) Barista Carluccio's (Not sure why, but it tastes great) Coffeol (but only the organic coffee) Illy
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:48
coffee is so enjoyable for me. Hot, delicious, with the little stimulating kick of caffeine :) I love coffee.
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:45
I hate starbucks coffee... Yes, such a weird aftertaste really horrible. Makes me wonder what it is, real coffee never does that. Yes Di, its true
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:41
I love the coffee at Eggspectations at The Beach. And they have almond milk!
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:38
I hate starbucks coffee... Yes, such a weird aftertaste really horrible. Makes me wonder what it is, real coffee never does that.
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:36
I hate starbucks coffee...
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:24
I agree with Asti. Coffee from Starbucks tastes sooo different in the US. It's even much, much better in Bangkok. I don't know what they're doing wrong here. And the food is terrible. Isn't the Dubai Garden Center meant to have the best coffee? Starbucks here switched to long life milk a couple of years back. I don't have milk but my husband says it is vile with the long life stuff. If Starbucks is your only option ask if they have fresh milk, they sometimes do.
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 08:02
I don't drink coffee everyday just on the weekends but I am definitely craving one now!
Latest post on 04 June 2014 - 07:23
My top 3: 1. Jamaica Blue at Ibn Batutta mall 2. Barista at MoE 3. Cafe di Roma at the JBR Walk I stay away from Starbucks, Costa etc. I agree with Asti. Coffee from Starbucks tastes sooo different in the US. It's even much, much better in Bangkok. I don't know what they're doing wrong here. And the food is terrible. Isn't the Dubai Garden Center meant to have the best coffee?
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 23:04
1. Jamaica Blue 2. Cafe Nero 3. Caribou Worst coffee ever is Starbucks. Just gross. My BIL says Starbucks in Dubai tastes a lot different than what they have in US apparently. Even he thinks it is gross here.
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 22:57
I second Barista at MoE. It's where I fuel up before tackling Carrefour. Raw Coffee in Al Quoz has fabulous coffee. They also supply other places with their beans.
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 20:17
Illy coffee. Also like Nero at DIFC but def not Tom & Serg (sorry Ohman).
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 19:04
My top 3: 1. Jamaica Blue at Ibn Batutta mall 2. Barista at MoE 3. Cafe di Roma at the JBR Walk I stay away from Starbucks, Costa etc. Agree Starbucks has a weird aftertaste, probably the GM beans etc, Jamaica Blue is good but did you know that if you don't ask for the 'Mountain Blue' coffee they just serve a regular blend as the standard. Its more expensive than their regular blend but The Blue Mountain Jamaica coffee is superb. Illy coffee is also excellent.
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 18:48
My top 3: 1. Jamaica Blue at Ibn Batutta mall 2. Barista at MoE 3. Cafe di Roma at the JBR Walk I stay away from Starbucks, Costa etc.
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 16:45
Cafe Nero in MCC, fabulous coffee.
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 16:04
Tom & Serg's
Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 15:49
Cafe Nero @ DIFC, get Florry to make it. One of the best barista's in Dubai.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY