Mold cleaning companies | ExpatWoman.com

Mold cleaning companies

Latest post on 05 June 2014 - 09:13

Hello everyone

Would appreciate any suggestions regarding good cleaning companies who can thoroughly clean mold that has grown on walls and cabinets. The regular cleaner can wipe it off, but prefer to know of any companies who can do more than just wipe it off

Thank you !

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 13:55
If you live in an apartment, move. The mould spores will be in the AC units and no matter how much you clean the ducts in your apartment, you will never get rid of it all.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 13:46
Smashing Cleaning for us. We were in the same position and they deal with mold cases day in and day out so are experts. Just cleaning will not get rid of it as mentioned. Smashing can clean air-con vents and any furniture etc that have mould on it with a (non-toxic to you) chemical. We were very happy with what they did for us as most of it has not come back on the things they cleaned. You will however need to get to the bottom of why there is mould in the first place and this is the ultimate problem. I also use Oil of Cloves ( essential oil not cooking oil) diluted in a water spray bottle and wipe down anything with mold and this has helped. Im not sure where you can get this in Dubai though as I got mine from overseas in summer. I feel for you though as ours has been a major issue.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 10:56
Ugh, did you see that program about mold? They are showing it on Emirates flights, about a family whose dream house was infected with mold and the child ended up with serious learning difficulties and the dad couldn't remember anything. Made for a great flight.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 10:54
Hello everyone Would appreciate any suggestions regarding good cleaning companies who can thoroughly clean mold that has grown on walls and cabinets. The regular cleaner can wipe it off, but prefer to know of any companies who can do more than just wipe it off Thank you ! i recently called a mold remediation company, and from what they told me over the phone, there is really no way to eliminate molds! (yikes!) they did give me valuable insights on how to manage them though. try giving them a call, they dont really force you to get their service, and they give you expert advice that you can do your self... 04 338 6874 the company name is called sani allergy

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY