Fold-Out Ottoman Bed - looking for... | ExpatWoman.com

Fold-Out Ottoman Bed - looking for...

Latest post on 16 June 2014 - 17:49
In case littlekitty is not taking it could you please email me too - [email protected]. Thanks.
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 15:31
hi... you've got mail! you can remove your email address now! :)
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 13:14
wow that looks real neat but I can't say I've seen anything like it here... I do however have a very nice sofa cum bed that opens up to a proper queen sized bed but is small and compact as seating otherwise... I am looking to sell it as it doesn't go with the new décor at our new home... I can fwd you pictures if you like... just leave in your email address and I'll send you the pic... we've used it for visitors as well (as my DH's parents visit us once a year) That'd be great thanks Edited to remove email address <em>edited by littlekitty on 10/06/2014</em>
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 09:08
how about a blow up mattress - they are surprisingly comfy and if you get a foot / electric pumb easy to assemble. we have one bought from carrefour and its really comfortable ;-)
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 08:35
how about a blow up mattress - they are surprisingly comfy and if you get a foot / electric pumb easy to assemble.
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 08:32
wow that looks real neat but I can't say I've seen anything like it here... I do however have a very nice sofa cum bed that opens up to a proper queen sized bed but is small and compact as seating otherwise... I am looking to sell it as it doesn't go with the new décor at our new home... I can fwd you pictures if you like... just leave in your email address and I'll send you the pic... we've used it for visitors as well (as my DH's parents visit us once a year)
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 00:02
http://solutions.blair.com/e/8107.uts My apartment is pretty small but i have a lot of friends who visit Dubai for the weekend and stay with me. Check out this trundle bed that folds into an ottoman. Has anyone an item like this in any of the furniture stores in Dubai? This would be perfect!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY