Need help with relocating pets back to the UK | ExpatWoman.com

Need help with relocating pets back to the UK

Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 11:20

We are having to relocate back to the UK and I want to take my dog and 2 cats back with me. Is it possible to arrange this myself as the agents want an extortionate amount of money. Anyone know who I can speak to about doing this.

Also my dog is a boston terrier and we were limited to certain airlines to get her here. Anyone know where I can find out which carriers she will be able to travel with.

Latest post on 30 June 2014 - 00:36
You can contact Cargo Village in Dubai to see what kind of paperwork you need and in what order. Very easy to fly them to the UK yourself and you will save a LOT of money. You will have to check the situation with your dog being a Boston terrier. I have heard of people 'changing' the breed of the dog in the vaccination record to make it easier to let the dog travel. A boston could be a 'terrier-mix'…….
Latest post on 10 June 2014 - 11:22
I would start by contacting he airlines you are able to fly with to see what their policies are and then check websites to see what is required at both ends. <em>edited by Geordie expat on 10/06/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY