Dubai schools with buses to Al Ghadeer on AUH/DXB border | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai schools with buses to Al Ghadeer on AUH/DXB border

Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 15:49
Hi all, I want to send my daughter to Al Choueifat DIP and i will transfer to Al Ghadeer next month, if there is any one want to join me to arrange a micro bus from the school. Hi dear, I want to join u, I will send my daughter to Al Chouiefat DIP and I am living in Al Ghadeer, please help me this is my mobile no. 0559258498 <em>edited by Falafilo on 09/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 13:07
Hi all, I want to send my daughter to Al Choueifat DIP and i will transfer to Al Ghadeer next month, if there is any one want to join me to arrange a micro bus from the school.
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 00:47
hi all, i live in alghadeer and my daughter goes to school in dip ,dubai.there is no school bus provided for al ghadeer bcoz of the number of students are less ..they are asking for minimum 6 students of same school to start bus service...please any other information regarding this,,will be appreciated. is it possible to have kids from different schools on the same bus ?? <em>edited by fairymahveen on 25/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 13 June 2014 - 12:27
I highly doubt any school will send a bus to Abu Dhabi as you must live in Abu Dhabi to go to school there.
Latest post on 12 June 2014 - 17:26
Hello, Does anyone know which Dubai schools have a bus service that goes to Al Ghadeer please? Many thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY