sports massage in doha | ExpatWoman.com

sports massage in doha

Latest post on 16 June 2014 - 19:23
Hi there The Sharq has a sports therapist come in about 3 - 4 times per year. His name is Dr. Chet Collins. His schedule is usually on his website (just google) or on the Sharq website. I think the next time he is in town is September. Dr. Chet is the best sports physio I have ever come across. He solved my chronic, painful problem of 7 years in 2 sessions. Highly worth every riyal (QR1000/hour!).
Latest post on 13 June 2014 - 22:04
Hi Eleonor, yes I know. I need someone who can put me back together again when I overdo things with sport, or if my unergonomical office desk and chair cause an old back problem to come back. It's so good to have someone who knows what to do.
Latest post on 13 June 2014 - 19:56
dear Romana (are you Italian? I am!) I cant' help you with the name of a masseur, but - if it can help, against cramps I would recommend to drink salt integrators regularly, like magnesium salts integrators, especially in hot climates as it is now. ciao, Eleonor
Latest post on 13 June 2014 - 16:15
Hello, can anyone recomment me a masseur trained in sport massage? I'm not looking for thai massages, something esotheric or someone doing something to my back in a spa for relaxation but someone who is really trained in loosening up cramped muscles and knows what she's (or he, if possible in Doha) is doing. Thanks a lot :)