Recommend me a Maid Service pls | ExpatWoman.com

Recommend me a Maid Service pls

Latest post on 24 June 2014 - 13:16

Hi Fellows

My friend has moved into Dubai from Spain. I am trying to make it easy for them as I am the old timer ;-)

With all the confusion with Maid regulations, they will settle with hourly service to start. I need some recommendation for maid service company in Furjan. I can Google it too but I need someone trustworthy.

Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 16:01
Forget it. Can't find anywhere that does 1 hour slots, so I've gone with Metropolitan Maids and the girl 'Emmy' someone suggested earlier in this thread. I guess I should now spend less time organising my underwear drawer and more time living my life now that I'm paying someone else to do it! :D
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 12:47
Anyone know of any good maid services that do minimum 1 hour? I'm located in The Greens. I've just called the ones recommended on this thread but 'Clean co', 'Domestic Bliss' are min 3 hours, and 'Metropolitan Maids', 'Helping Hands', 'Molly Maid' is min 2 hours, and 'Super maid' is minimum 4 hours!! :-O I used to use 'The Home Team' who did 1 hour slots but they're closing as of next month. Really gutted about that...but actually even more gutted for all the girls now looking for work :( I'm not being stingy but I only live in a 1 bedroom apartment and only 1 hour is needed to clean. They've all suggested that they could iron or tidy cupboards and drawers etc for the remaining time but I'm such a neat freak that I already do this daily myself! <em>edited by poshbird87 on 20/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 14 July 2014 - 12:18
I am very happy with Metropolitan maids (0553473474) I recommend you ask for Lorna or Emmy, they are really good!
Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 13:49
To be honest, its a lottery, depends on the girl - am on my third girl from a maid company and she is good - the first two were terrible.
Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 13:26
Clean Co is very good. I am very happy with them and the cleaning ladies are very polite and very good in what they do. Highly recommended!
Latest post on 30 June 2014 - 21:41
Thanks Chant39. Will check with them tomorrow.
Latest post on 30 June 2014 - 12:01
I use Domestic Bliss cleaning http://domesticblisscs.net First cleaners who do it right the first time round and I don't have to redo things for a second time after they leave!
Latest post on 30 June 2014 - 10:23
Thanks ladies for the suggestions. I might as well share what I found from friends. This company offered me free 2 hrs cleaning if I completed a survey they had put up online. I had some deep cleaning done in the bargain :-) I paid for 2 hrs while got 4 hrs of cleaning done. The cleaner lady knew her job and was polite. Filipina are like that. Give it a try. http://dubaihousekeeping.com
Latest post on 24 June 2014 - 22:10
we found magic mop cleaning on Move souq...the hourly rate was better than the other companies on there, Hope it helps
Latest post on 24 June 2014 - 20:59
I use Helping Hands who charge Aed 30 an hour. They are reliable and although my girl has limited English she does a good job.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY