good british nurseries in al nahda, al qusais, mirdif | ExpatWoman.com

good british nurseries in al nahda, al qusais, mirdif

Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 11:15

Hi all,

We are soon moving to Dubai from Abu Dhabi and am looking for good British nurseries for my 2.6 yr LO in nahda, qusais or mirdif area..

Have listed put few-
Emirates British nursery in mirdif
Crystal valley nursery in Arabian centre, mizhar
Chubby cheeks in nahda.

Could anyone pls advise me how these nurseries are.

Thanks

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 12:40
Does Capital School have a nursery? The principal there used to be Principal at EC which was a very nice school. might be worth checking out?
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 23:01
My son used to go to Emirates British Nursery 3 years ago and I can't speak highly enough about that place. It's the only one, that I know of, a purpose built nursery, and not converted from villa. Not sure about now, but they had good teachers, clean and spacious facilities, variety of activity rooms and reasonable price.
Latest post on 10 August 2014 - 12:24
Thanks ladies.... Will have to go and check then.....any idea on small steps nursery.....my elder one will join gems royal Dubai so I am looking for a nursery either in nahda where I live or in mirdif/mizhar where my elder one will go..... Pls advise any further.. Thanks
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 17:22
Hi Great nursery is Indigo Valley Nursery Al Twar 2 in Qusais. Just google it please. My little one spent Fantastic two years there! Now we r going to a big school already so I will deffenetely recommend this nursery to all international mama's!
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 09:27
I doubt that Chubby Cheeks is a British nursery? I live right behind it and have visited it for my DS and found the students and faculty to be mostly Asian. We wanted a bit more diversity for my DS so put him in Moms Nursery instead - while the faculty are again mostly Indian and Philippino - we found the student population to be a good mix of nationalities. Its run by a lovely Emirati lady - don't think it has a British curriculum as such though.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY