IVF Bourn hall/ Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

IVF Bourn hall/ Dubai

Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 22:19
Hi Ladies, Any update from your end? I about to start with Bourn Hall sometime next week and wanted to feedback.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 10:18
Hello sandfish I went for my consultation yesterday and I did like dr Robert also, he is calm and patient. Am starting my stimulation Eid time. If you would like we can exchange emails to share our experience. I am very nervous also.... and I can't sleep well it is always in the back of my head. Cheers Hi Safi77, Exchanging emails is a wonderful idea! You can reach me at carmenfn80 at gmail dot com It's always nice to have someone around who's going through the same process. I'm trying not to think too much about the injections and somehow I feel more relaxed now about the whole idea, but I guess this feeling will change a bit the moment I have the needles in front of me hehe. Just think that the outcome is well worth the efforts we're doing :) I'd love to hear from you soon! Cheers!
Latest post on 18 July 2014 - 01:17
Hello sandfish I went for my consultation yesterday and I did like dr Robert also, he is calm and patient. Am starting my stimulation Eid time. If you would like we can exchange emails to share our experience. I am very nervous also.... and I can't sleep well it is always in the back of my head. Cheers
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 13:41
Hello Saffi77. Dr. Robert was also there during the free seminar explaining a few things. I did like him. Just yesterday I got the first injection to shut down the ovaries. I'll have to come back some time around Eid to start with the stim. They have assured me stimulation can be started any day from the 3rd to the 6th CD -if I understood well- so there shouldnt be a problem even if the clinic is closed for couple of days. Still, it makes me feel a bit stressed :) However, the recepcionist said they have an emergency number, because they are treating patients during the holidays if there's no other option available. Not freezing the embryos is due to Dubai law, has nothing to do with the clinic. As I've read before, it was a legal procedure some time ago, but not anymore. When will you be starting your treatment? <em>edited by sandfish80 on 17/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 16 July 2014 - 21:57
Hello sandfish Thank you for your reply. Today I saw DR Robert for consultation and I have good feeling unlike my previous experiences with IVF. I will be more that happy to hear about your experience with them. I hope you will have a successful treatment. The only down side I felt is that they don't freeze embryos (but I guess this is Dubai law not the clinic) so if you have 8 eggs they will insaminate them all but the transfer 2 to 3 even if the test survived the 5 days waiting period.
Latest post on 10 July 2014 - 14:58
Hello ladies ...anyone could share feedback about bourn hall clinic. I am planning to do my next IvF with them. It has been exhausting experience for me and I want to land in the right place. Many thanks Hi Saffi77, I'm going to start my IVF treatment with Bourn Hall this month. Yesterday my husband and I attended one of their free seminars and have to say it helped a lot. We had our first consultation with Dr. Diana by the end of June and decided to go on and have the IVF with them. However, after listening yesterday to James Cooper, an embryologist working at BH, I felt much more positive about this whole thing! He showed passion about what he does and looked very knowledgeable. The treatment still scares me a little bit, but I'm sure they will try their best and that's a great feeling to have. It's our first IVF cycle, so everything is new to us. Best of luck!:) :)
Latest post on 07 July 2014 - 22:40
Plloydxb1. ... Thanks
Latest post on 07 July 2014 - 18:47
Hello ladies ...anyone could share feedback about bourn hall clinic. I am planning to do my next IvF with them. It has been exhausting experience for me and I want to land in the right place. Many thanks If you search for this under search posts you will get loads of info :)
Latest post on 07 July 2014 - 17:50
Hello ladies ...anyone could share feedback about bourn hall clinic. I am planning to do my next IvF with them. It has been exhausting experience for me and I want to land in the right place. Many thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY