Looking to meet new people | ExpatWoman.com

Looking to meet new people

Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 04:57
Try meetup.com. I started a book club on there (weekdays). It has a huge amount of activities available. If anyone is interested in my book club, we meet once a month in Umm Suquiem or Jumeirah and will resume in September, if you search the site, you will find it pretty easily. My only requirements are that you are female, speak English and are 30-50 years old, and free weekdays. :) :) <em>edited by volleygurl on 01/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 09:53
Hey Sara, email me - [email protected] .. Im feeling short of company as well :)))
Latest post on 13 July 2014 - 15:02
Lime & Tonic sometimes to group dinners https://www.limeandtonic.com/dubai/en/ Also look for gooseberry Dubai http://www.gooseberrydubai.com/Welcome.html These are of course if you like food :)
Latest post on 13 July 2014 - 14:01
Internations have a website and you can also attend their regular mixers and interest groups. www.internations.org
Latest post on 13 July 2014 - 09:00
Try meetup.com
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 00:56
Hi Sara, it's usual to reply to this question by recommending EW coffee mornings but if you work full time that won't be an option for you.. Hopefully you'll be able to make some friends through work.. Facebook is great - if you search for groups covering where you live or general terms such as women/ladies/mums (if applicable)/expat/Dubai etc... And maybe after the summer EW could be persuaded to host some coffee mornings outside of working hours...
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 00:53
Welcome to dubai! I usually try meetup.com when I feel short of company.
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 00:45
Hi Ladies, I am new to Dubai and would like to meet some new people. I work full time and am free at the weekends. Just to meet for a coffee and a chat would be nice. I'm originally from London, England. Hope to hear soon.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY