Removal company in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Removal company in Dubai?

Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 10:02

Can anyone recommend a good removal company for a complete house move within Dubai?
Thank you :-)

Latest post on 14 March 2015 - 23:44
We used Wrap It Mover for our move. The boys arrived on time, wrapped and packed everything fast. You don't really have to do anything, just leave them to it. They helped unpacked everything in the boxes too, just tell them where to place those things. I recommend them for their efficiency and professionalism. Here is the no.+971 4 354 5866 <em>edited by Taxitaxi on 14/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 14 March 2015 - 07:34
We recommend Fly Movers
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 00:41
We were happy with easy movers. Also negotiated a lower price.
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 09:38
I guess you have already moved by now, but nevertheless. We had good experience moving from Bur Dubai to JLT with Emovers which turned out well. We had earlier used an unbranded company and they broke our dining table glass. These guys appeared well trained and knew their job. It was a good move and they even asked us to fill a feedback form.
Latest post on 05 January 2015 - 16:21
Anyone moved within Dubai recently? Hi, Im new here, jsut moved to Dubai last year from Bahrain. It was a flip of culture i would say. Everything just got shrink. Even the size of the house. Somehow to my surprise a studio, same size like my bedroom last time cost like AED50K a year= a villa back there. Petrol cost double up, food price double...Just everything seems so different when i was tourist back then compare to the actual living. Anyways welcome to Dubai. Welcome, but Dubai is a VERY different place to Bahrain - Bahrain now is what Dubai was like 10/15 years ago!
Latest post on 05 January 2015 - 15:50
Anyone moved within Dubai recently? Hi, Im new here, jsut moved to Dubai last year from Bahrain. It was a flip of culture i would say. Everything just got shrink. Even the size of the house. Somehow to my surprise a studio, same size like my bedroom last time cost like AED50K a year= a villa back there. Petrol cost double up, food price double...Just everything seems so different when i was tourist back then compare to the actual living. Anyways welcome to Dubai.
Latest post on 05 January 2015 - 14:38
What ever you do pls do not use "ON The Move", they are the worse company ever. They recently helped me move my stuff from Dubai to the UK and on delivery, they didn't unpack or reassemble some items. I spent the whole of Christmas doing their job. And they are a nightmare to deal with.
Latest post on 04 September 2014 - 14:26
Can anyone recommend a good removal company for a complete house move within Dubai? Thank you :-) Friends about to use Fly Movers this weekend, will let you know how t goes for them, its a short move within Dubai How did you get on? I used Fly Movers today for the second year running and they always do a good job no matter how big or small. And definitely the most reasonable out there! Sorry for the delay getting back, they were excellent and did the move very quickly and efficiently which we thought may have been problematic due to it being still Ramadan but it all went perfectly and no damage or hiccups at all.
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 15:21
DuLog were amazing.. Hired them three or four years back & the move couldnt have been smoother !
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 11:05
Best experience we had was with Man with the Van. Superb communication, you can just watsapp them pictures if its few items and if its complete apartment they will conduct survey.. prices are also very reasonable. call/watsapp Amir 055-8633396
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 12:20
Never had to use these guys yet....... but I have only heard good things about them. The owner is a Brit. Chris Meyrick 05 529 80518
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 12:12
Hi, I posted this in another thread recently. Since then a friend has used them for a quick job in Dubai and was equally happy with them. "Just moved with a company called BM Grace International Cargo (0501181713; contact is a Mr Babar, Sales Executive). We used them twice: the first time to try them out they disassembled, wrapped up, transported and then reassembled 3 wardrobes. Next time it was a whole house, 12 hour move from one Emirate to another. They were excellent. Not a single thing was broken, and they were still smiling at the end of it! I would be very confident in recommending them to others." Just contacted them, the guy couldn't speak a word in Eng. - thanks, but no.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 09:53
TMS are good and reasonable. http://tmsdubai.net/
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 22:02
Can anyone recommend a good removal company for a complete house move within Dubai? Thank you :-) Friends about to use Fly Movers this weekend, will let you know how t goes for them, its a short move within Dubai How did you get on? I used Fly Movers today for the second year running and they always do a good job no matter how big or small. And definitely the most reasonable out there!
Latest post on 13 July 2014 - 08:57
Can anyone recommend a good removal company for a complete house move within Dubai? Thank you :-) Friends about to use Fly Movers this weekend, will let you know how t goes for them, its a short move within Dubai
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 22:18
We used a great company called MoveWorks for our local move, who were so good we recommended them to my sister-in-law for her local move, and our friends who are moving back to England in November. Truth be told, they're not the cheapest...but the whole process was run really smoothly and we didn't have a single issue to report. Even though we were moving literally a stone's throw away from our previous place (no, literally, the tower we moved to was about 50 steps away), they packed our stuff like it was going on an international move so we were relieved that we knew everything was kept super safe from any bangs or prangs. Overall, they were just a great company/team all round and I'm always championing to anyone who needs a removal company, haha! They're also predominantly Western managed which is a plus :) http://www.moveworks.ae/ <em>edited by poshbird87 on 12/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 20:10
Hi, I posted this in another thread recently. Since then a friend has used them for a quick job in Dubai and was equally happy with them. "Just moved with a company called BM Grace International Cargo (0501181713; contact is a Mr Babar, Sales Executive). We used them twice: the first time to try them out they disassembled, wrapped up, transported and then reassembled 3 wardrobes. Next time it was a whole house, 12 hour move from one Emirate to another. They were excellent. Not a single thing was broken, and they were still smiling at the end of it! I would be very confident in recommending them to others."
Latest post on 12 July 2014 - 13:44
Anyone moved within Dubai recently?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY