Seychelles in August | ExpatWoman.com

Seychelles in August

Latest post on 16 July 2014 - 12:42

We're planning a trip to Seychelles during last week of August and I have a few concerns regarding the itinerary? We're very active travelers and we don't have kids so staying one week is not the ideal holidays but also I don't know if it's doable to visit Mahe, Praslin and La Digue in one week.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated!

Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 14:43
Do you know how rough is the sea during August to travel by ferry? @Artemis2, no we will travel by public buses and bikes in La Digue. There are several well-known hotel chains but we will be staying in guest houses as we prefer to give money to local people.
Latest post on 20 July 2014 - 11:03
Hi, Are you planning to hire a car when you are there? I would advise it, you can drive around the island and it's really beautiful, I remember visiting a perfume place which sold oils in wooden bottles. I think you could easily visit the other islands in a week, the food there is fantastic, which hotel are you going to stay in? I'd be interested if anybody has any hotel recommendations, I was there many years ago and am thinking of doing a return trip, it's a fab destination.
Latest post on 18 July 2014 - 12:02
We have been on the Seychelles few times and we will go next week again. We did Island hopping for example. starting from Mahe,then La Digue and Praslin. Search for Islandhopping, our travel agency hat several options available. from Mahe to Praslin or La digue you can travel by ferry or heli. its easy and takes not much time. we do not have kids as well. there is much you can do and see .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY