Part Time Professional Nanny | ExpatWoman.com

Part Time Professional Nanny

Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 13:08

Hi, I am looking for a professional nanny to spend few hours with my 3 year old son until I come back from work (2 pm till 6 pm or so)
He goes to nursery in the morning and comes back home at 2.
I am looking for someone who can keep talking to Michael and engage him in activities and teach him things.
Do you know someone who can offer that in Dubai Marina?
<em>edited by marooooo on 17/07/2014</em>

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 20:35
Try posting on dubizzle Just b specific Myb a teacher wud b willing to do so I dnt know if it's legal or not but some teachers do it its not legal, teachers usually do not because of their contracts be allowed to work "for another employer"
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 20:34
Hi, I am looking for a professional nanny to spend few hours with my 3 year old son until I come back from work (2 pm till 6 pm or so) He goes to nursery in the morning and comes back home at 2. I am looking for someone who can keep talking to Michael and engage him in activities and teach him things. Do you know someone who can offer that in Dubai Marina? edited by marooooo on 17/07/2014 u need to sponsor a maid as that what people do, if you want the professional person you have to employ a nanny at huge cost.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 20:03
Sorry only just seen this... [email protected] for KH and pseif1
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 15:47
Part-time work is illegal here and carries huge fines for both the employee and the person employing them. Also, illegal employees may face difficult questions if your child needs medical attention and obviously if you're unlucky enough to hire a dishonest one and your property gets damaged or stolen you won't be able to report to the police or claim on insurance...But, on the other hand it never ceases to amaze me how much of this goes on !! lol it's not illegal if you do it through an agency or you provide a visa/ labour card. yes, the OP had already said she didn't want agency..
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 15:04
Part-time work is illegal here and carries huge fines for both the employee and the person employing them. Also, illegal employees may face difficult questions if your child needs medical attention and obviously if you're unlucky enough to hire a dishonest one and your property gets damaged or stolen you won't be able to report to the police or claim on insurance...But, on the other hand it never ceases to amaze me how much of this goes on !! lol it's not illegal if you do it through an agency or you provide a visa/ labour card.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 15:12
Healthbay Polyclinic on Al Wasl road provide this service
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 14:50
Part-time work is illegal here and carries huge fines for both the employee and the person employing them. Also, illegal employees may face difficult questions if your child needs medical attention and obviously if you're unlucky enough to hire a dishonest one and your property gets damaged or stolen you won't be able to report to the police or claim on insurance...But, on the other hand it never ceases to amaze me how much of this goes on !! lol Of course it goes on. Every economy runs on small transactions of this sort. You can't legislate every possible economic interaction between people. It isn't practical and it would hinder more than help.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 14:37
Part-time work is illegal here and carries huge fines for both the employee and the person employing them. Also, illegal employees may face difficult questions if your child needs medical attention and obviously if you're unlucky enough to hire a dishonest one and your property gets damaged or stolen you won't be able to report to the police or claim on insurance...But, on the other hand it never ceases to amaze me how much of this goes on !! lol
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 14:21
Hi Muffinbarty, would love to talk to you about your social work and counseling. Would you mind posting your email address so that we can chat?
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 12:53
Hi Cupcakes I may be able to help you out - can you put your email addy up here so I can send you the details? Also, Muffinbarty - if you are still interested could we arrange to speak?
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 11:17
Hi there, Just reading through your messages, I am also looking for a professional English speaking nanny to look after a 1 year old 2 days mornings a week ie (from 9am-2pm). Any ideas?
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 11:55
hi there, where r u staying, i know someone who is professionally part time nanny. she has her own visa. I just posted on your other post, this is unfortunately illegal.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 09:54
hi there, where r u staying, i know someone who is professionally part time nanny. she has her own visa.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 00:04
Hi sarahlou123 I was wondering whether you had found your part time nanny as i am also looking for a fully qualified and experienced nany to look after my two month old baby five hours a day and five days a week Thanks Hi, when would you like to have the nany, what are the timings? i might know someone for you.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 21:32
I may be interested as a part time Nanny. I have a degree in Social Work, fostered for 21 years and also am qualified as a Counsellor. I have five grown children of my own. I live in the Greens area.
Latest post on 20 July 2014 - 17:00
Hi sarahlou123 I was wondering whether you had found your part time nanny as i am also looking for a fully qualified and experienced nany to look after my two month old baby five hours a day and five days a week Thanks
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 18:59
Try posting on dubizzle Just b specific Myb a teacher wud b willing to do so I dnt know if it's legal or not but some teachers do it
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 15:28
I don't think you will find that here, unless you hire someone yourself. But then again you would have to sponsor her. Anyone working part-time not on your visa would be through an agency. But they are not child care professionals, they are maids.
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 14:33
Thank you Saralou, Actually I am looking for a nanny not a maid. a professional one. maybe someone who work as freelancer. I called some agencies, they all offered filipina maids. I need someone to know about child development Freelancing Nannies are illegal here.
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 14:08
Thank you Saralou, Actually I am looking for a nanny not a maid. a professional one. maybe someone who work as freelancer. I called some agencies, they all offered filipina maids. I need someone to know about child development
Latest post on 17 July 2014 - 14:01
Hi, I am looking for a professional nanny to spend few hours with my 3 year old son until I come back from work (2 pm till 6 pm or so) He goes to nursery in the morning and comes back home at 2. I am looking for someone who can keep talking to Michael and engage him in activities and teach him things. Do you know someone who can offer that in Dubai Marina? edited by marooooo on 17/07/2014 Hello, you will need to either sponsor one yourself to live out ( Expensive) or use a reputable agency to provide or help find you one. I think the agencies will provide on a minimum of 3-4 hours but be aware most are just maids and not actual nannies. Perhaps one of the other ladies can suggest an agency

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY