Driving School Misbehavior Al AHLI Driving Centre | ExpatWoman.com

Driving School Misbehavior Al AHLI Driving Centre

Latest post on 19 July 2014 - 17:32

I enrolled my self for Driving License at AL AHLI Driving Centre in AL Quoz.

I booked for pickup and drop services for my driving classes. Initially i was told AED350 where as in my account i am charged AED450.

i am starting my driving classes on 24th and today prior to commencing my driving classes I am told that first day i will have to come on my own so i asked them to cancel the pick and drop as Taxi was more convenient.

also when i am paying for full services then why shall i make my own arrangements for the first day. Al AHLI driving centre has refused to cancel my pickup drop. I have made 50% payment for my driving classes but have not paid anything for the pick and drop. But they are threatening me that they will not give me driving classes if i do not take pick up and drop facility as i have signed the contract with them. i am being forced to take pick and drop service. The pick and drop charges are 2 times costlier than taxi fare.
kindly advise me if i am liable to pay for the pick and drop service even if i do not use it and also can they force me to pay or use this service. is there any authority where i can file a complaint

Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 14:56
I filed a complaint with rights protection department. Today got a call. The official said they can not really help as They have to see interest of both parties.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 19 July 2014 - 18:03
There is the consumer rights protection department, I would get in touch with them: http://www.consumerrights.ae/en/Pages/default.aspx Hope you get it sorted.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY