Kitchen Renovation Dubai Marina | ExpatWoman.com

Kitchen Renovation Dubai Marina

Latest post on 20 July 2014 - 10:10

Dear All,

We are looking to renovate our 12 sqm kitchen in our flat in Marina with simple and modern fixtures. Looking to spend AED 25,000 max and have a hassle free experience.

We are newbies to any house renovation work and also new to how it works in Dubai. It has been hard to find contractors whom we can trust/who fit in our budget.

Pls help! :D Thanks a lot in advance.

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:08
Whatever you do, avoid Under One Roof at all costs. Cowboys and jokers who waste your time and money, and try to get away with the bare minimum work. Working with them was the most painful contractor experience of my life.
Latest post on 07 August 2014 - 12:08
You could give ikea a go...basic but decent looking and ours is coming in at 15k. I decided to go with it after reading several positive comments on here Dear nnair, Didn't realise you had posted here already. We are happy to give Ikea a go but who are you getting for removing everything first? ALso we want to get our flooring and possibly the celining done together, any ideas of contractors who all of this? Regards
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 17:42
You could give ikea a go...basic but decent looking and ours is coming in at 15k. I decided to go with it after reading several positive comments on here
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 09:06
you can call mr Macario 0526601897 he work fit out and joinery,and design Hi lara70, this number has been unreachable since the day you posted. We have had some visits since I wrote and inevitably the quotations have been going upto 80-100k. Again, we need experienced services but for less than 40k. Will appreciate your genuine recommendations ladies :)
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 08:44
Thank you very much lara70. Did you use his services yourself? :)
Latest post on 20 July 2014 - 22:05
you can call mr Macario 0526601897 he work fit out and joinery,and design

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY