Looking for a good gynecologist | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a good gynecologist

Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 00:46
I second Dr Jennifer Kasirsky. When I saw her last a year ago, she was at Mediclinic Welcare in Garhoud, bbarmani, has she moved on from there, then?
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 11:32
Hi Dear, You can go to Healthbay Polyclinic in Al Wasl Rd Jumeirah. There are Turkish ob Gyne- Dr. Muzeyyen, very gentle and caring. I recently visited Dr Aseel in DLC and wasn't happy. Dr Anna that I usually see is so hard to get an appointment with. I think I had a chemical pregnancy, it's very painful and lots of bleeding and clots. It would be nice if anyone could recommend someone they had seen after similar experience for a check up. Many thanks.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 13:03
I have seen a couple and Dr Jennifer Kasirsky (american) is still my favorite. She's at Arabian Ranches and City Hospital.
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 17:56
I cant recommend Dr Salihi at the White House Clinic enough, she is super caring and helpful. Knows how to calm stressed patients down!
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 23:16
I highly recommend Dr Britt at City Hospital. She is brilliant and has helped me through a 20 week miscarriage. All the staff at City Hospital gave me outstanding care through a very difficult time.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 22:44
Hi. Wish you good health! I'm consulting Dr Grace Jacob in Mediclinic Dubai Mall for my pregnancy. She is amazing. If you search, you'll find excellent reviews on her. All the best!
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 18:37
Hi...haven't had the same experience (thankfully) but have heard good things about the city hospital obgyns if that helps..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY