maid services in or near mirdif/al warqaa | ExpatWoman.com

maid services in or near mirdif/al warqaa

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 04:52
Agree...also with maids or nannies your personal time is been missed.... Part time maids r still okay to be at home once or twice a week and kids also learn to help mommies :-) We will be looking for 2 bhk so that I can manage without maid...bigger the house...more cleaning :O Thanks a lot :-)
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 23:38
I was only quoting off a flier I got on my door. I don't use any service so I can't say how long it takes. Our villa is not so big so the kids and I can clean it in 2 hours or so top to bottom. I sometimes think I am the only one who doesn't have a maid or nanny in all of Dubai. :) what happened to having kids do their part as part of the family?
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 23:31
Hi ummzaina, how much time they take for one time clean ur flat...
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 23:12
I can't recommend anyone in particular, but we get fliers on our door all the time. 3 bedroom flat they are quoting as 270 dhs for 3 times a month. Hoping that goes for villas too. We are in Mirdiff.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:23
Thanks...that gave me a fair idea
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:06
Morning Pearl13, We're sure you'll get some helpful replies but in the meantime we have a whole section about everything to do with home help here http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_home_garden_maids_in_dubai_8822.aspx Also just so you know freelancer maids are illegal and you risk a big fine- options are an agency maid or sponsor a full time maid yourself. HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:04
Morning ladies We will soon be moving to mirdif or warqaa next month and was curious to know on the maid services....what are the charges and are there any freelancer maids as well as they would be bit cheaper as compared to the professional services one...pls.help

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY