Nestle delivers in unmarked vehicles | ExpatWoman.com

Nestle delivers in unmarked vehicles

Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 11:24
Masafi changed their purchasing policy. In what way? I like the water, but hated the delivery, so I pick it up from the shops myself. Total pain but at least I have control of when and how much.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 11:13
I use Falcon water - one of the best so far. Hi can i know is falcon water comes in BPA Free bottles ?and sodium content. Im planning to change my nestle water to a good BPA free bottle
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 16:17
anyone who buys nestle water should be ashamed of themselves, bearing in mind CEO's comments and their aggressive baby formula policies in third world. Not to mention all the additives in it, plus you know, it tastes vile. DH really likes it! Even after I sat him down to watch the documentary "Bottled Life"! His favorite water is Jabal El Akhdar from Oman. Seriously, it's easier to get a constant supply of Nestle than Jabal El Akhdar.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 17:03
Is there anyone boycotting Nestle product (sumthing to do with Israel)? I am not clear about the situation..
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 17:00
Masafi changed their purchasing policy.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 13:54
hm… interesting reading. I didn't follow news on that, thanks for sharing. What other water suppliers have good quality tasty water? We use Aqua water at the office - it's awful. I use Masafi no issues and there truck is a Masafi one :-) i had major issue wiht masafi actually delivering for me... hence the change. Ah I see, they come every Monday to us and if there isn't an empty bottle outside they continually ring the doorbell till I answer :-) I bookd them to come so many times adn tehy just didn't at all.. Then months later they would call asking if i needed water.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 13:49
hm… interesting reading. I didn't follow news on that, thanks for sharing. What other water suppliers have good quality tasty water? We use Aqua water at the office - it's awful. I use Masafi no issues and there truck is a Masafi one :-) i had major issue wiht masafi actually delivering for me... hence the change. Ah I see, they come every Monday to us and if there isn't an empty bottle outside they continually ring the doorbell till I answer :-)
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 13:47
I use Falcon water - one of the best so far. Falcon too .. no problems at all and the delivery guys are good too.. at work. Al Bayan - no issues there as well
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 12:38
hm… interesting reading. I didn't follow news on that, thanks for sharing. What other water suppliers have good quality tasty water? We use Aqua water at the office - it's awful. I use Masafi no issues and there truck is a Masafi one :-) i had major issue wiht masafi actually delivering for me... hence the change.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 12:11
hm… interesting reading. I didn't follow news on that, thanks for sharing. What other water suppliers have good quality tasty water? We use Aqua water at the office - it's awful. I use Masafi no issues and there truck is a Masafi one :-)
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 12:08
I use Falcon water - one of the best so far.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 12:02
I use al ain and it's ok
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 11:43
hm… interesting reading. I didn't follow news on that, thanks for sharing. What other water suppliers have good quality tasty water? We use Aqua water at the office - it's awful.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 10:09
anyone who buys nestle water should be ashamed of themselves, bearing in mind CEO's comments and their aggressive baby formula policies in third world. Not to mention all the additives in it, plus you know, it tastes vile.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 10:04
anyone who buys nestle water should be ashamed of themselves, bearing in mind CEO's comments and their aggressive baby formula policies in third world.
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:50
Nestlé has been in the news for a while with their controversial approach to selling water. If you google it you will find that the CEO has made comments regarding water and how access to it may not be a basic human right. Here are a couple of articles: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-privatisation-of-water-nestle-denies-that-water-is-a-fundamental-human-right/5332238 http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nestl-calls-worlds-water-scarcity-more-urgent-than-climate-change--as-it-sells-bottled-water-from-droughtridden-california-9608067.html Perhaps this is why they are in unmarked vans! edited by Marsbar on 21/07/2014 edited by Marsbar on 21/07/2014 <em>edited by Marsbar on 21/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:44
Give your Nestle distributor a call and ask them!
Latest post on 21 July 2014 - 09:19
I have noticed a few times Nestle delivers water bottles in unmarked vehicles, but this morning it was too fishy -[b'> white minivan[/b'> (no marking) was full of Nestle bottles and Nestle guys, in uniform, were dropping bottles all over the show. Are they battling to provide proper service? Or it's a matter of management attitude? Or it's even not Nestle water at all? edited by irish259 on 21/07/2014 <em>edited by irish259 on 21/07/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY