Thank You For Your Prayers | ExpatWoman.com

Thank You For Your Prayers

Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 14:15
Yourself and your family are in my thoughts and prayers SS, sending you a big hug xxx
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 06:59
Thinking of you today, SS, and hoping that the love of your family is giving you strength.... <em>edited by AnonDubai on 23/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 06:06
Thinking of you Star. I hope you have some good support around you at this difficult time. Take care x
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 23:15
Sorry for your loss. You and your little one are in my thoughts tonight. Thankyou for sharing with us.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 21:24
So very sorry star southern, what a horrible thing to go through, you poor thing! Sending you and your family my best wishes xxxx
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 13:45
So sorry for your loss and your terrible ordeal. Wishing you a speedy recovery, both physical and emotional.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 11:44
Thank you to everyone for their kind messages during this very difficult time. When I went to my regular 20 week check up they couldn't find my baby's heart beat. The whole experience was made even more horrific for my husband and I due to the fact that the drugs to induce my labour early are no longer available in the UAE. I ended up delivering our little girl at home, where I haemorrhaged out so our house was like a crime scene. Had to be rushed into emergency surgery where it was touch and go for awhile. The care I received at City Hospital was outstanding from the emergency department right through to the inpatient recovery. Dr Britt was amazing she saved my life and got me back home to my husband and other 3 children. We still can't believe what has happened and are taking each day at a time.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY