FACETIME CALLS | ExpatWoman.com

FACETIME CALLS

Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 18:39
Been using FaceTime for a year now and no problems whatsoever :)
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 16:01
thanks i will have a look at miller hay. yes boredom is the thing that concerns me most. I'm not one for endless coffee or shopping. so i think i will tire of gym and apartment very quickly. Especially if my husband works long hours.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 15:58
Depends on whether you want to work / have to work. I found I was very bored during the day. There are a few agencies out here that deal with temp positions. Miller Hay is one
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 15:39
ok so i guess temping is a possibility. i was a teacher at one time but recently retrained as a book keeper! i will be on my husbands visa i guess?
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 15:32
Mine was made redundant which was the only reason we moved out here. A word of warning though it has taken me two years to find a permanent role. Depending on what you do or want to do you could always temp if you're on your DH visa
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 15:27
Wow 5 pets!! i will be leaving my lovely labrador with my son so she will be a happy dog but i will miss her dreadfully. did you get a job once out there as i have also thought about doing this as it will keep me busy. if so was it easy? JVT mmm not sure where that is? i will look it up. I'm hoping my husband won't work as long as he does here but i think that is a faint hope!
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 15:11
not easy but I'm sure we will have a good time. I am convincing myself we will!! where do you live? how long have you been out there? We're just into our third year and have a villa in JVT as we brought 5 pets with us ?. To be honest we just live the same as we did back home apart from not seeing the family ?. We do go out occasionally but not that often what with both of us working it's the long hours that spoil it ?
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 14:50
not easy but I'm sure we will have a good time. I am convincing myself we will!! where do you live? how long have you been out there?
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 14:10
Well we're pretty much in the same boat family and grand children back in the UK
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 14:02
thanks Geordie i feel I'm getting to know you well!
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 13:57
We've had no problems with that or Skype
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 13:55
hi was wondering if making face time calls is reliable in Dubai, hoping to keep in touch with my kids via FaceTime and my first grandchild as i will miss them all so much.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY