Asthma: urgently looking for travel nebulizer | ExpatWoman.com

Asthma: urgently looking for travel nebulizer

Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 13:55

Asthma people: I'm urgently looking for a Omron Micro Air Electronic ventilizer or recommendations for any other battery powered travel ventilizer. I found one Clenny2 Aerosol, but cannot find any reviews. Please let me know quickly where to look or what you use.

Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 16:31
Thanks a lot Jill! I now found the one I was looking for at the big 24h pharmacy next to Doha Clinic. It's a really tiny thing that fits perfectly well into my hand luggage. Our home pharmacy at The Center was really great! They phoned their distribution center, who told them which pharmacy had those little gems in stock :D We bought a travel nebulizer in the pharmacy opposite Carrefour in the Dar Al Salaam mall, near the florist shop. Not Boots - the other pharmacy. The brand we have is PIC and it works well. We have the same brand for our non-travel one. I have also seen them at Kalood Pharmacy in the Abu Hamour Petrol station before.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 20:35
We bought a travel nebulizer in the pharmacy opposite Carrefour in the Dar Al Salaam mall, near the florist shop. Not Boots - the other pharmacy. The brand we have is PIC and it works well. We have the same brand for our non-travel one. I have also seen them at Kalood Pharmacy in the Abu Hamour Petrol station before.