Nursery help! | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery help!

Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 17:58

Can any mummies share their nursery research... We have checked over 8 nurseries but I can't find anything comparable to seashells nursery in education structure/hygiene/physical environment/etc. There is a waitlist for sept. Is there any nursery as nice as theirs ... Someone can recommend please?

Latest post on 04 January 2015 - 18:31
Hi, you can check Canadian Kids Nursery in Churchill Tower in Business Bay. They do teach arabic and french. The staff are very good and very kid friendly.
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 12:28
Mrssak thank you for sharing.. We are checking three of those nurseries since they are close to us. ☺️ Will check the rest. I was also hoping to find a nursery which provide Arabic and/or islamic education. Or at least a non denomination curriculum. We looked at kiddy planet and children's garden but unable to find anything else. If anyone has seen this at nursery please share. edited by DubaiNewbie2010 on 22/07/2014 The Safa Nurseries - now called Al Safa Early Learning Centre - offers Arabic and Islamic, certainly the branch that is behind the Canadian University/Union Coop does. Their other branch is close to Safa park. It's not a fancy shmancy, all singing, all dancing nursery, but it has a lovely atmosphere, staff are great and the children are very happy so I would recommend.
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 10:18
Have you checked out Toddler town, Childrens Oasis, Emirates Bristish Nursery (their Motorcity location is fairly new)? Good luck!
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 09:43
I just chanced upon this thread.. You can check out Odyssey Nursery. My daughter was enrolled there for their French curriculum primarily but they do offer a choice of Arabic and English as a second and third language. You can choose a primary language for your child, in this case Arabic. My daughter started going to Odyssey at 2 years age and stayed until she was ready to move on to a bigger school at age 4. Their facilities are lovely and it became a home away from home for her. The staff and nannies became her extended family :) She also had play hours with all her friends learning different languages :) Hope this is helpful!
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 05:21
Children's garden is lovely..:I believe the only one serious about teaching Arabic . Didn't come across any nursery with islamic teaching while I was searching. Blossom is definately a great option. Don't know about blossom In Jumeirah but the blossom in downtown is offering Arabic /French twice a week. My daughter starts there in September after a very very long nursery search!
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 21:23
Mrssak thank you for sharing.. We are checking three of those nurseries since they are close to us. ☺️ Will check the rest. I was also hoping to find a nursery which provide Arabic and/or islamic education. Or at least a non denomination curriculum. We looked at kiddy planet and children's garden but unable to find anything else. If anyone has seen this at nursery please share. <em>edited by DubaiNewbie2010 on 22/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 18:35
Child's play and homegrown r quite popular too.
Latest post on 22 July 2014 - 18:33
Can any mummies share their nursery research... We have checked over 8 nurseries but I can't find anything comparable to seashells nursery in education structure/hygiene/physical environment/etc. There is a waitlist for sept. Is there any nursery as nice as theirs ... Someone can recommend please? Kangaroo Blossom Children's oasis Kids palace Jebel Ali in jbr Toddler town Have u checked any of the above?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY