Rebonding after Hair Color | ExpatWoman.com

Rebonding after Hair Color

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 10:13
the offer via the pinkladydeals uses the Schwarzkopf rebonding products... haven't seen any Shiseido ones there so perhaps best to check with them... FairyDust where did you do yours and roughly how much did the rebonding cost? HMC salon in Mirdiff - it's a little palce. Cost about 1,500 - 1,800 Dhs depending on hair length. It takes HOURS though. You might want to try Kerastraight instead, not permanent but takes the frizz out. <em>edited by FairyDust on 24/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 09:48
the offer via the pinkladydeals uses the Schwarzkopf rebonding products... haven't seen any Shiseido ones there so perhaps best to check with them... FairyDust where did you do yours and roughly how much did the rebonding cost?
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 09:45
Depends a. whether your hair has bleach in it and b. what product they use for rebonding, as there are some specifically made for use on coloured hair like Sesheido - which I have had used in the past on my coloured hair. But if you have bleach in it - not recommended.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 08:46
hi there... I've had my previously coloured hair rebonded with Aliza at Beauty Plus Salon (via pinkladydeals)... she showed me pictures of what happens when you try to rebond coloured hair... the hair sort of frizzes and snaps... her advise was to apply a special protection cream which she applied to my coloured strands (my hair only had highlights and not full colour) and then proceeded with the rebonding... in spite of the protection cream the coloured strands were still dry after treatment but then some anti frizz serum would help calm them down... this is probably why she advised you to either use the additional protection mechanism (cost me an added 300dhs over and above the cost of the rebonding)... I would go with her advise... she is not really after your money... as I've visited her salon on five separate occasions and always seen them busy with clients... she does quite a number of rebonding and keratin treatments a week (from all the pictures she's shown me on her cell phone) so I'm pretty confident that she knows hair and the suitable treatments for it... my suggestion for you would be to do keratin straightening or botox - both of which smoothen out the hair and make it more manageable without having the poker straight look...
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 15:05
Hi, I coloured my hair 5-6 weeks back, basically needed to get the whites covered. And now I want to rebond my hair, and a few saloons are saying its not possible, have to wait 6 months after coloring at least? And others are saying, to do hair botox etc and then proceed to rebonding after 2-3 months... Especially this pink lady deal for rebonding is only valid on virgin hair. Otherwise, it is 1000 aed or so for the treatment, how come they don't mention it on their deal? Only some professional can advise you to do rebounding or not to do.I find this pink lady deals very transparent in pricing. Did You speak to Aliza your self? May be your hair needs additional treatments during the process (although those treatments are optional) that's why its coming more expensive? You should not go ahead if many salons advised not to do the treatment. Why not to go for keratin or blow out instead?
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 14:03
Hi, I coloured my hair 5-6 weeks back, basically needed to get the whites covered. And now I want to rebond my hair, and a few saloons are saying its not possible, have to wait 6 months after coloring at least? And others are saying, to do hair botox etc and then proceed to rebonding after 2-3 months... Especially this pink lady deal for rebonding is only valid on virgin hair. Otherwise, it is 1000 aed or so for the treatment, how come they don't mention it on their deal?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY