UK TV Boxes? | ExpatWoman.com

UK TV Boxes?

Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 16:23
Watching with interest. I use Filmon quite heavily at the moment. But you can't catch up already telecasted stuff on it, as far as I can tell. Would prefer to avoid vee pee ens as my experience with them wasn't great. Please suggest which torrent sites are good for iplayer etc.
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 01:50
With an internet connection and a VPN, you've got everything you need to watch TV from the UK and USA. Those "UK TV boxes" are all unauthorised and the broadcasters in the UK are trying to get them shut down, so be aware of that if you're planning to spend money on one. You don't even need a VPN if you're happy to torrent stuff rather than stream it from the iPlayer or wherever. Programmes are usually available on the torrent sites within 12-24 hours of being broadcast, and often much sooner.
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 14:23
There's a website you can use - http://www.filmon.com or if you google there are a number of local agents for TV boxes that rip off sky channels etc but they're not cheap.. You can also download any TV from IPlayer etc either with a v p n or torrent.
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 14:21
Any recommendations? Which company are you with and how much is it costing you? I miss my english TV and going to cancel DU next week!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY