Baby Supplies | ExpatWoman.com

Baby Supplies

Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 19:53

Can anyone suggest where I can find good baby bouncers/swings? I've checked Mamas and Papas, Mothercare and Baby shop. Is that it? I'm looking for fisher price swings and/or others.

Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 13:58
Hi, I think you should pay a visit to the outlet mall. Major brands are there with fantastic prices. 50-70% discount on old collections. Its not too far too. Where exactly in the outlet mall. I went by this weekend I didn't find anything, but perhaps we walked fast as I was wt DH.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 11:22
lol, ooops didnt realize it was Qatar forum!
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 11:01
RachelA must be away.... It's a long way from Doha!!
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 10:51
Hi, the best selection of fisher price I've found is in Toys r us/babies r us as others have mentioned. There's one in Time Square, Deira City Center and Festival City. Personally I wouldn't waste my time at outlet mall, not a lot to choose from and from what I could see there are only a few clothing stores not large baby items..The baby shop there only sells clothes.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 10:37
Hi, I think you should pay a visit to the outlet mall. Major brands are there with fantastic prices. 50-70% discount on old collections. Its not too far too. Where is the outlet mall located ?
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 00:14
Hi, I think you should pay a visit to the outlet mall. Major brands are there with fantastic prices. 50-70% discount on old collections. Its not too far too.
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 21:56
Any time I'm looking for those types of baby things I have found Dubai mall (top floor) has the biggest selection of baby shops ranging from ridiculously expensive to reasonable, but always a big selection. Worth a visit as you're sure to find something. Along with Toys r Us at Times Square, there is also another small baby shop there on the other side of the food court.
Latest post on 23 July 2014 - 21:00
Mumzworld (online) would have some and toys r us and just kidding too.