TV/phone/Internet provider! | ExpatWoman.com

TV/phone/Internet provider!

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 08:51

Start of third day without internet/tv/land line and slowly losing the will to live (from dealing with Du, not from losing services!). Have phoned 9 times and have been told 9 times that someone will call me back within 30 mins. How many times have I been called? Zero. Have asked to speak to supervisors or someone who can actually help me, but that apparently can't be done as they're too busy dealing with customers. What am I??? Still no idea what the problem is our when it will be fixed. Paying stupid money for no service! Okay, enough ranting; does anyone know how to actually get some assistance rather than just the promised "I have escalated this and someone will call you within 30 mins"? :)

Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:11
Thanks for the tip, FairyDust. [u'>Immediate[/u'> response after I created an account and tweeted (they DM'd me, I sent them my complaint number, the phone rang 30 secs later!) and two days later, finally, problem fixed :) Now, I rather suspect I'm dreaming here, but anyone had any luck trying to get their monthly Du bill reduced after 5 days without any service???? <em>edited by Sam7 on 26/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 10:15
Tweet them! They reply instantly! Weird to hear this. Whenever I've moved they've turned up the same day and I've been connected instantly. Oh bah humbug, I don't do the Twitter thing. Do I need to set up an account or ....? Yeah, didn't have a problem when we moved in either, they set it up straight away. Now it's "broken" though it's apparently a different story :( edited by Sam7 on 24/07/2014 Ohhhhh :( yeah to tweet them you need an account. But they respond quickly as it's 'public' and they don't like 'public' rants against them.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 10:05
Tweet them! They reply instantly! Weird to hear this. Whenever I've moved they've turned up the same day and I've been connected instantly. Oh bah humbug, I don't do the Twitter thing. Do I need to set up an account or ....? Yeah, didn't have a problem when we moved in either, they set it up straight away. Now it's "broken" though it's apparently a different story :( <em>edited by Sam7 on 24/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 09:41
Tweet them! They reply instantly! Weird to hear this. Whenever I've moved they've turned up the same day and I've been connected instantly.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY