Has anyone used the Housekeeping Co? | ExpatWoman.com

Has anyone used the Housekeeping Co?

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 11:32

I am thinking about taking on a full time housekeeper from them as it means I don't have to have them live in as they provide accommodation and transportation. I would interested in any feedback you might have on them? Thanks in advance :)

Latest post on 12 September 2020 - 09:16
Housekeeping Co was an Excellent choice for me....!!! I'm really quite happy to see people sharing some positive Housekeeping Co reviews here, because they 100% deserve it. I'm a mother of 2 and hired a domestic worker from this Tadbeer Service Centre and they didn't disappoint me. I have read the review and they brought everything in place as their customers suggested. Their customer support desk was friendly and Introduced me to various services and packages. They are providing domestic workers in Dubai such as professional maids, nannies, housekeepers, caregivers, cooks, etc. As customers we have the options to choose from the packages; full time live in maids and live out maids. It's up to us to decide on a best option that suits our requirements. I was in looking for a professional nanny for my kids while also needed to do some household assistance. Housekeeping Co allowed me to have interview sessions with several nannies and I have got a nice person to work in my house. On the pricing part, I felt it reasonable for the remarkable services they offered me. Our nanny is still with us and I'm thankful to them for everything they did for me.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 13:05
Posters should be careful what they write in their posts, just becareful. Never heard of this company but wow they must be one of the most expensive out there, 50 dhs an hour? Loads of my friends use this company and never have any issues. http://www.homesafe.ae/homesafe-blog/index.html
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 02:53
Hands up for another negative review. The girl was very good at the start no problems, however she slackened off very quickly and started doing her work well below par. Before I called the owner I did try and talk to the the girl (nicely as we are all human) and pointed out some of the issues and gave her plenty of chances. In the end I ended up calling the company to collect the girl half way into her shift as she had only cleaned 1 bedroom and bathroom which were empty, total of 1.5 hrs!!! When I rang them the owner had the audacity to tell me to buy the girl a watch!!! Yeah right!!! I'm yet to find a good maid service but I have to say hands down this co took first place for worst maid company IMO. Good luck in finding a good maid service ?
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 21:41
Exactly at 45 aed an hour i EXPECT the best.. I now use a maid who is better than either of the maids they send and only 30 aed an hour.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 21:16
We stopped using them. They put their prices up so much in our community and it really wasnt worth it. The lady from Housekeeping co who used to clean for us was not able to properly plan her time in order to iron as well, so we had to get an ironing service in. When we complained they sent someone even slower who cleaned badly. And the attitude was take it or leave it. So we left and are now very happy with Skymaid.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 20:12
I have used the Housekeeping Co for at least a couple of years and and have found them to be excellent... i have had 2 ladies they have both been well trained, they have learned my way of doing things, they are punctual, friendly but not overly familiar. I find the lady running it to be friendly, approachable, and when my first lady had to leave due to a family bereavement, she managed my changeover with as little disruption to me as possible, but moreover she dealt with my cleaners situation with compassion. i was impressed. i looked into the offer for the full time maid, and the prices are excellent when you consider there are no other charges, no accommodation, no visa charges, no holiday pay, no sick pay, no travel, etc and when they are due a holiday you get a replacement maid,no messing... i just can't justify the hours...:-( if i could for me its a no brainer... hope this helps
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 19:03
We've used them for 18 months and found them to be very good. We have the same maid each time so that she does things how we like them and when one leaves and another joins there was a good handover. I found the company through recommendations on here and am happy with them but I think it probably does depend on the person you get but that's the same with every company.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 18:22
Oh dear, that's not good. Did they provide you with a new cleaner? It's a Scottish lady who runs it, did she take your feedback on board? You are right they are expensive which is why I want references before I commit. Have you got any other recommendations? Thanks Is that the woman who advertises all over numerous facebook groups ? Yes she advertises on Facebook groups which was how I found her
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 18:06
yes - she did send another maid, complementary but was no better to be honest. With the fees she was charging i expected someone who was fast and excellent and they were neither. The maids were slow and not very good.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 17:52
Oh dear, that's not good. Did they provide you with a new cleaner? It's a Scottish lady who runs it, did she take your feedback on board? You are right they are expensive which is why I want references before I commit. Have you got any other recommendations? Thanks Is that the woman who advertises all over numerous facebook groups ?
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 17:49
Oh dear, that's not good. Did they provide you with a new cleaner? It's a Scottish lady who runs it, did she take your feedback on board? You are right they are expensive which is why I want references before I commit. Have you got any other recommendations? Thanks
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 11:43
was thoroughly unimpressed. Expensive and incompetent, the maids didn't even know how to do basic ironing - took an hour to iron a plain open abaya and when i made comments about it, her attitute was call the office and get someone else.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY