Breaking News Another Missing Plane? | ExpatWoman.com

Breaking News Another Missing Plane?

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 14:30
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 22:43
The Algerian plane crash, May Allah have mercy on the ones that died, was an accident. There was a storm, they tried to land a second time. The first Malaysian flight, it's a mystery. The second Malaysian Airline flight, well THAT is plain b****y MURDER. So the number of accidents theory in these cases doesn't stand.
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 22:32
How can this be? If it seems like an unusually large number of accidents in a short time, you might be surprised to read this: [url=http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28481060'>BBC News - how odd is a cluster of plane accidents?[/url'>
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 00:56
The Spanish company called Swiftair has already confirmed the incident . The cabin crew and pilots were Spanish, and Mali authorities have confirmed that the airplane has crashed in the desert 50 minutes after take off, due presumably to storm conditions and heavy winds. We know the cockpit pilots, and it is really a very sad moment for the Spanish aviation. We pray for them all .
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 22:10
Dutch news site Telegraaf. If you can read Dutch: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/22892813/__Verdwenen_vliegtuig_neergestort_in_Mali__.html edited by Marroosh on 24/07/2014 Please be careful posting so called "up to date links". What is the point, other than a thirst for sensation. What is the point of posting Dutch articles anyway? The article you refer to has already been withdrawn. I posted it because I was asked about the source. You were asked about the source because you posted the location of the crash. Obviously a bit premature. I do feel that a bit more restraint would be in place. It is bad enough as it is, without posters spreading unconfirmed rumours. I posted that article hours ago. When it's on a reputable news site I don't assume it's just a rumour.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 22:01
Well, perhaps wisest not to squabble about the source of the news, and concentrate our thoughts on a hopeful outcome for survivors, and a quiet prayer for any more souls who have lost their lives in a week of so many heartbreaking tragedies Having spent most of a lifetime working in newsrooms I can assure you that journalists take no glee in reporting these horrors, and if it looks bad when it first comes in ...........it rarely gets better. Journalists don't have to make it up in cases like this...........the reality is far too often much worse. But I agree that sometimes forums like these are not the most appropriate place to announce the news, but it is a natural human response to share, for good or bad. In any case, RIP those who have lost their lives this week, everywhere.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:42
It was posted on here over 4 hours ago as a given. Up until now most news sites are saying "apparently" crashed in Mali, but the plane hasn't been found.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:35
Several other news sites, including the BBC, are reporting the same sad news.. Awful as it is, shooting the messenger does not change nor help the situation.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:26
Dutch news site Telegraaf. If you can read Dutch: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/22892813/__Verdwenen_vliegtuig_neergestort_in_Mali__.html edited by Marroosh on 24/07/2014 Please be careful posting so called "up to date links". What is the point, other than a thirst for sensation. What is the point of posting Dutch articles anyway? The article you refer to has already been withdrawn. I posted it because I was asked about the source. You were asked about the source because you posted the location of the crash. Obviously a bit premature. I do feel that a bit more restraint would be in place. It is bad enough as it is, without posters spreading unconfirmed rumours.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:20
Dutch news site Telegraaf. If you can read Dutch: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/22892813/__Verdwenen_vliegtuig_neergestort_in_Mali__.html edited by Marroosh on 24/07/2014 Please be careful posting so called "up to date links". What is the point, other than a thirst for sensation. What is the point of posting Dutch articles anyway? The article you refer to has already been withdrawn. I posted it because I was asked about the source.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:15
Dutch news site Telegraaf. If you can read Dutch: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/22892813/__Verdwenen_vliegtuig_neergestort_in_Mali__.html edited by Marroosh on 24/07/2014 Please be careful posting so called "up to date links". What is the point, other than a thirst for sensation. What is the point of posting Dutch articles anyway? The article you refer to has already been withdrawn.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 17:37
Dutch news site Telegraaf. If you can read Dutch: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/22892813/__Verdwenen_vliegtuig_neergestort_in_Mali__.html <em>edited by Marroosh on 24/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 17:10
Which reputable news sources have yet confirmed that it crashed in Mali?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 16:36
The plane has crashed in Mali:( Most passengers were French and the crew was Spanish. No news on survivors. What a week :(
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 15:09
Third plane this week then.... May god have mercy on their souls.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 14:39
what is our world coming to! May god help the people of all the recent plane incidents, and war zones I agree what is our world coming to? am fearful of flying as it is net alone these incidents that are frequently happening..
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 14:33
what is our world coming to! May god help the people of all the recent plane incidents, and war zones

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY