Cake baking materials in Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Cake baking materials in Doha

Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 16:23

Hello all,
Could any of you kind ladies let me know where I can buy caking baking materials.Not the pots and pans but Ready rolled icing fondant/sugar paste/Coloured Icing fondant/Icing sugar/Cake decoration colours etc please.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Latest post on 11 April 2015 - 03:00
If anyone really wants something they can't get in Doha I will be moving their in June and can bring it with me xx
Latest post on 09 April 2015 - 21:21
Hi I know this is an old post but came across it recently. Can anybody tell me the name of the shop in Dar Al Salam Mall in Abu Hamour which shoesnbags has mentioned?? And has anyone tried Caramel, do they have a shop and do they source materials for baking?? If there is any other shop in doha which exclusively sources materials for baking then please let me know. (anything other than Tavola, Lakeland and major supermarkets) Thanks a lot.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 22:23
There's also a lovely little shop at Dar Al Salam Mall in Abu Hamour that sells ready made fondant. Love shopping there!
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 15:08
Hi Rups, For the baking supplies you are looking for you may have to visit Tavola, they stock Wilton brand(the one at Royal Plaza is better than the citycenter branch one - ask for stuff as they sometimes keep things at the back!). Google "Caramel Doha" and go and check them out. Jojo (Bernadine) is very friendly and helpful she stocks both Wilton and PME. They do baking and decorating classes and I believe they have also got a shop so she should be able to help you with everything especially gel food colours which are difficult to get due to regulations in Qatar. Finally check Lakeland, they are quite pricey but sometimes have items you may want and you can always ask them to order something from Dubai if you are desperate. Hope that helps:)