I guess everyone is away..... | ExpatWoman.com

I guess everyone is away.....

Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 21:53

It is so quiet on here!

Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 22:49
I'm here but in a sleep-deprived, constant headache fog. Witty banter is too much of a stretch. I'm just trying to stay one step ahead of my kids who keep attempting to trick me into allowing things they know has been previously discussed as off-limits.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 22:14
I am immobile having had surgery on my ankle quite recently but EW isn't a very entertaining place, it is just too quiet! Hope you feel better soon :)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 19:23
I am immobile having had surgery on my ankle quite recently but EW isn't a very entertaining place, it is just too quiet!
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 19:20
I'm still here, ( kind of ) , we are on a road trip in Oman , so far been to Khasab , Zighy bay and tonight we are in Muscat , tomorrow , Ras Al Jinz turtle reserve, then Nizwa, Abu Dhabi and then home to Dubai. But still checking in to expatwoman :)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 18:42
I was brought up on the Lizard Peninsular in a small fishing village but went to school in Truro. I visited Truro, I liked it:) My aunt is in Penzance.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:47
I'm at the in-laws in northern Canada. The heating is on and yes, it's summer.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:41
I was brought up on the Lizard Peninsular in a small fishing village but went to school in Truro.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:19
Cornwall is the most beautiful county, of course I am a bit biased! Lucky everyone who is travelling, enjoy the break from the sand pit. I haven't seen much of the UK, just some areas, but I think you have every right to be biased! Where in Cornwall are you from?
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:16
Cornwall is the most beautiful county, of course I am a bit biased! Lucky everyone who is travelling, enjoy the break from the sand pit.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 17:16
Cornwall weather seems really cool, but then I wouldn't want in the UK in 30 degrees. No airco, thick walls and carpet make it feel much hotter. I stopped making fun of European countries talking about a heat wave lol. We are spoiled with airco everywhere. Cornwall's lovely The landscape is just amazing, it's so worth going there by train and enjoy the views. And Cornwall is full of old castles which I love :)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 16:29
Cornwall weather seems really cool, but then I wouldn't want in the UK in 30 degrees. No airco, thick walls and carpet make it feel much hotter. I stopped making fun of European countries talking about a heat wave lol. We are spoiled with airco everywhere. Cornwall's lovely
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 16:15
Cornwall weather seems really cool, but then I wouldn't want in the UK in 30 degrees. No airco, thick walls and carpet make it feel much hotter. I stopped making fun of European countries talking about a heat wave lol. We are spoiled with airco everywhere.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 12:45
I'll be over there myself soon. No doubt the weather will change to drizzle when I arrive :) lol - we've had odd showers as well as the heat !! whereabouts are you staying ?
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 09:15
I'll be over there myself soon. No doubt the weather will change to drizzle when I arrive :)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 01:36
You are on holiday aren't you DT? Hope you are having a good time. Yes Alismum, home for the summer and having a fab time thanks - although mostly too hot !! lol
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 00:42
You are on holiday aren't you DT? Hope you are having a good time.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY