Valery & co, Business Bay Towers | ExpatWoman.com

Valery & co, Business Bay Towers

Latest post on 04 August 2014 - 17:50
I always get my nails done at Valery and I am extremely happy with their service. I also find their service more personal than most salons. I usually get a neck and shoulder massage while getting my nails done. I haven't tried their hairdressers yet.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 20:36
I use Valery & co for eyebrows, and sometimes nails.. their gelish nail polish application was excellent, and the girls are very pleasant, valery herself is amazing at acrylic nails, but i have switched to gel and she doesn't do gel nails. I haven't used the hairdressers, but i see a lot of regulars on my visits and they all seem happy.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 20:02
I'm really like this salon. Tmbb is right that their hairdresser is good I've had my hair and my daughters' hair cut by Katrina. She's slow but I thought did a good job and I was really happy with the end result. She also gave us all free blow dries. I've also had a pedicure there and was happy. I used to go to tips and toes but I doubt I prefer Valery now as I felt the service was a lot more personal. They also have some good month up deals on Facebook, that's what got me in there in the first place.
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 11:54
Thanks, will be sure to try their tea then :)
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 10:50
Their hairdressers are not bad. There are some really good nail technicians and some not quite so great. Never tried any of their other services. I do know they have lovely flavoured teas though ?
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 10:26
Anyone tried them on Level 1, any good?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY