facials for male with acne? | ExpatWoman.com

facials for male with acne?

Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 14:25

My 16yr old son has problems with acne. He has done the roaccutane route which did help but the spots are getting worse again and he doesn't want to do the pills again. I wondered if some good facials might help. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :-)

Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 09:06
Has your son tried a diet change? 2 months of dairy and gluten free can make a huge difference (did for me). I wish I had known that when I was a teenager. I recently went paleo and saw a big difference in skin even after just a few weeks.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 19:36
thanks, leeleebones. We'll definitely have a mooch round Sephora and ask for him. Where do you get the Lexli skincare from ? Thanks, :-)
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:51
I go to the Sephora at the Dubai mall for skincare products and if a specific guy who works for Clarins is around he gives the best free facials for acne and skincare in general. He is darker and has a big afro. He is usually around early evening/night. I also have been using Lexli skincare for a while now and love it. The doctor who formulated it lives and works in Dubai part time at Eternity Medicine Institute (Dr. Ahmed Abdullah) and part time in the US. There is an acne kit that I didn't really get into in the beginning but when I got more consistent about it, it was the only thing that really worked. He wrote a book about skin care called, Simple Skincare, Beautiful Skin that you can check out and read about why exactly this stuff works. Its all aloe based instead of water based which is the key I guess.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY