ENT Dr. John McEwan or Dr Bahgat ? Pls help | ExpatWoman.com

ENT Dr. John McEwan or Dr Bahgat ? Pls help

Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 11:38

For those of you that have seen either or of this doctors or both. Which one should I see ?
I've been to two other ENT doctors already and they haven't solve my problem just prescribed nose drops which are not doing anything at all for me and it's obviously not the solution. My experience with those two have been like "it will go away" instead of trying to find the root of the cause and the right diagnosis. It's been a month now and still no relieve. I'm considering to go see either Dr. John McEwan or Dr Bahgat but none of them take my insurance so I will pay out pocket but I want to make sure I won't waste my time and money like with the other two ENT I have already seen.

Latest post on 15 February 2022 - 12:58
Hi! Could anyone share recent contact details of Dr.John McEwan for appointments? I have been calling the old number however no one answers the call. Thank you!
Latest post on 22 October 2018 - 09:44
My DD would say Dr. John McEwan is excellent. Removed tonsils and adenoids of her DS last year and absolutely no complaints. He is now treating her DH and does investigate to get to the root caus...
anyone know where i can find Dr McEwan? ... the number at his office in al mazaya just rings out
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:42
My DD would say Dr. John McEwan is excellent. Removed tonsils and adenoids of her DS last year and absolutely no complaints. He is now treating her DH and does investigate to get to the root cause of problems. Second Dr John McEwan, used him for years, brilliant ENT.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:25
My DD would say Dr. John McEwan is excellent. Removed tonsils and adenoids of her DS last year and absolutely no complaints. He is now treating her DH and does investigate to get to the root cause of problems. Thank you very much. That's what my feeling was telling me to go for him.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:22
My DD would say Dr. John McEwan is excellent. Removed tonsils and adenoids of her DS last year and absolutely no complaints. He is now treating her DH and does investigate to get to the root cause of problems.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY