any uk tutors still in dubai | ExpatWoman.com

any uk tutors still in dubai

Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 21:50
Just be wary, I believe (and I am happy for someone to say I'm wrong) that it is illegal for a tutor to freelance if they are not on your sponsorship. Yep your correct. People will choose to ignore that until a problem arises.
Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 19:01
I used a uk tutor after a recommendation on here. He is very good, reliable and the kids like him. He's here all next month and is contactable on [email protected]
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 15:25
Just be wary, I believe (and I am happy for someone to say I'm wrong) that it is illegal for a tutor to freelance if they are not on your sponsorship.
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 13:32
Hi My husband is a UK teacher and we are here all summer. What tutoring are you after and where are you located? Thanks
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 13:05
What sort of tuition are you looking for? I may know of someone that is available.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:55
Why don't you save some money and just do some reading and light maths/English with your child. There is lots on the internet you can download, worksheets, ideas. You could also make learning fun and incorporate it into activities you can do together, even doing the shopping together you can easily use maths (money, weighting, space, shapes). There is Mathnasium as well, there are some links on EW education page that may help.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 12:51
hello, does anyone know any uk tutors/teachers that are here over the summer offering tutoring? 6 year old thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY