Bow Tie & Suspenders? | ExpatWoman.com

Bow Tie & Suspenders?

Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 13:47

Ladies

anyone seen this anywhere for a 2 year old boy? I found a black one in the men's section of H&M but i think its a bit too big and didn't find the matching suspenders. Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction please

Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 16:40
thanks ladies - i didn't end up at the shops again before Eid - there wasn't any time, but i pulled out old suspenders/braces that my son already had and it seemed to go well with his outfit even without the bow tie...maybe we can try again for the next Eid. @Lolacat, i was wondering if this post would be misconstrued after i looked at the topic ;)
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 15:28
I got some from Zara for my nephew - the suspenders come with the pants. And a bow tie I bought with a shirt recently from H&M. (a month ago) it came with the shirt. Although, Zara too might just have them.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 14:36
Perhaps she means the old fashioned suspenders men used to use to keep their socks up.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 14:30
I would have thought 2 was a little young for suspenders! lol Do you mean braces? Maybe try Marks and Spencers or online?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY