Champion cleaners dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Champion cleaners dubai

Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 22:35

Has anybody else had problems with "Champion cleaners " in Dubai ?

I have taken clothing in the past where the items have been returned with stains on them that were not there before however I cannot prove this , but I am now at a point where I handed in a new dress to be cleaned only to be phoned up later in the day by them to say that the dress was found to be damaged. When I went to the branch of Champion cleaners to inspect the damage , there was a hole in the fabric that looked as though it had been slashed with scissors or a knife This was not a split in a seam but a slash across the back of the dress.this was not there when the dress was handed in.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how did you deal with it as they are claiming no responsibility

Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 16:36
Actually they have just called me saying that I have 9 blouses and 3 dresses to collect or would I like them delivered ! All very nice except they were not mine but belonging to somebody called Tanya. However they still have the torn dress belonging to me which was damaged by them last week.
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 06:49
They gave us someone else's clothes the first time we used them! Plus their prices are too high. I would use them again.
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 17:56
Thank you x
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 17:46
Queens Press Laundry was recommended here many-many times. They are located in Jumeirah1 (Jumeirah Beach Center).
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 11:28
Thank you ...... Can anyone recommend a good dry cleaners in Dubai, preferably one that will not destroy clothing Thanks again
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 09:12
Thumbs down for these ''cleaners''. They are Champions in ruining the garment! Proven by years and amount of damaged/ not serviced clothes!
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 23:56
If it's the one at spinneys umm suqeim (can't remember if it's called champion cleaners) - I took my husbands suits there and they came back wrinkled and smelling worse.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 22:57
Thanks for the info ... I may look for a new place to take things
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 22:54
years ago, they washed rather than dry cleaned a wool skirt which ended up Barbie sized. Haven't used them since.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY