Working in Dubai under Husband's sponsor visa | ExpatWoman.com

Working in Dubai under Husband's sponsor visa

Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 18:21
Dear All, Thank you for your input and advice. I have interviewed and they confirmed that I can work under my husband's visa , just need a NOC letter from my husband's company. They are also agreed with the 26 hrs/week working hours but can only offer my a local package with no any other benefits which they said I have already received from my husband. Anyway I am still thinking about it but good to know that I can be employed in Dubai. Many thanks again for your time. Regards Jeddy
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 12:51
I did say 'probably' not every time. ;) So that is always something to take into consideration. <em>edited by Geordie expat on 16/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 12:35
No restrictions as long as you have the letter, but please bear in mind that the only benefit you will probably get from an employer is health insurance, no flights home or anything like that. that is not correct. I'm working under my husband sponsorship and was employed every time with all expat benefits, including flights, health insurance, house allowance.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 10:21
The rule for AD residents having to work in AD only applies to government/semi government employees who want to keep their housing allowance. Cannot help with the part-time work part. I do know that these positions are harder to come by without significant salary compromise unless you are an asset to the company. You may need to show them how you can be valuable to them even with shorter hours.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 09:01
I am under husband's sponsorship on a AD visa live and work in Dubai with no problem .... Long may it continue as DS settled in school in Dubai
Latest post on 15 August 2014 - 22:50
Dear Ladies, Once again need your valuable advise, is there any restriction for me to work in Dubai if my husband and my visa issued from Abu Dhabi although we lived in Dubai. I have an interview this week and the HR said they could be a problem as they may need something from my husband's company or worse case to cancel my current visa and re apply work visa for me. Also have anyone work part time here, I was looking for a part time job 26hrs/week base in my daughter school hours which I have already previously discussed with department manager but HR seems to think it will be difficult (but possible) as they have no case of part time working in the company at the moment. Many thanks in advance Jeddy
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 08:54
Dear Ladies, Thank you all for your advice. Regards
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 09:30
No restrictions as long as you have the letter, but please bear in mind that the only benefit you will probably get from an employer is health insurance, no flights home or anything like that.
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 09:21
You can certainly work under your husband's sponsorship.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 23:32
Hello Jeddy77 You surely can, you need an NOC from your husband and the employer needs to have your labor card processed. not complicated for change.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 23:09
Dear Ladies, Can I work in Dubai under my husband's sponsor visa, any restriction and who is responsible to apply working visa for me? Kind regards

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY