Where I can find/ buy Borax in Dubai ? | ExpatWoman.com

Where I can find/ buy Borax in Dubai ?

Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 12:05
Thank you Sam7! I did buy boric acid in powdered form and used it to kill the ants!!! It worked! The recipe is: have equal amount of sugar and boric acid powder mix them then add water just to make the mix dissolve, mix well and add cotton balls leave them to be absorbed and have these cotton balls in places where ants frequent or near the nest, the ants will eat the mix like crazy! By next day you won't find a single ant wondering! the mix is safe for pets but not sure about babies! and finally my war against ants finished! :D
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 21:57
I bought some last week (boric acid) from Boots chemist at Al Barsha Mall. Someone on another forum mentioned they had purchased it from the Life pharmacy at Meadows Village.
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 20:53
Borax is usually sold in a box in the laundry detergent section of a supermarket. Having said that, I have not seen it in Dubai for a number of years. Best bet is to have someone bring you some from another country.
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 02:51
Anybody know where please? And I don't know how it look like, so any info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY