Maid Contracts | ExpatWoman.com

Maid Contracts

Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 11:28

Good morning!

Does anyone have a copy of a contract that I could have a look at (ideally for a "live out" maid)? I would like to have a look at what I will have to sign ahead of time!!

Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 15:19
Hi there...was anyone able to find a copy of the standard employment contract for domestic workers? Apparently there is a new one as of June - has anyone used this new version and would they be willing to share? thanks so much! (http://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/new-contract-for-domestic-staff-in-the-uae) edited by ecocanuck on 24/08/2014 My colleague got hers from immigration
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 14:14
Hi there...was anyone able to find a copy of the standard employment contract for domestic workers? Apparently there is a new one as of June - has anyone used this new version and would they be willing to share? thanks so much! (http://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/new-contract-for-domestic-staff-in-the-uae) <em>edited by ecocanuck on 24/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 21:26
Not sure whether this is helpful or not but your maids contract is standard contract issued by the Ministry of Labour in Arabic and English and as far as I am aware completely non-negotiable.Yes, that's a start! What I was also wanting to know was the things we are obligated to provide, so that we can then figure out the things that we would like to provide. We will have a "live out" maid/nanny and I have no idea of anything that would normally be provided (apart from salary of course). Getting rather desperate and we will have to hire soon!
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 00:10
Not sure whether this is helpful or not but your maids contract is standard contract issued by the Ministry of Labour in Arabic and English and as far as I am aware completely non-negotiable.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY