Kidzania Summer Camp | ExpatWoman.com

Kidzania Summer Camp

Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 16:54

Hi, has anyone tried out any of the Kidzania summer camps? I am looking to put my 7 yr old DD into something for a week or so to break the August monotony and was looking at anything tried and tested. Kidzania have listed:

- Magic tricks with Urbano
- Arts, crafts and culinary with Bache
- DJing, hosting and dance with Beebop
- Modelling and fashion with Chika
- Movie-making with Vita

Also, any feedback on the Drama Scene or Kids Theatre Works at DUCTAC, MOE? Or any other recommendations for that matter!

Appreciate!

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 11:41
Although I did see a lot of boy campers, looking at the list of workshops, I do agree that the camp is geared towards girls.
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 11:38
Is it any good for boys in the age range of 9-11? Mine are not interested in arts & craft and modelling & fashion for sure.
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 11:36
I have just received word from Kidzania that their summer camp will be running from 10-4 next week. Is anybody else interested in sending their children? If we can get 5 people together, we get a discount.
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 21:12
That's not bad actually, thought it would be extortionate but it's the same price as all the others. Are they well supervised though, I always seem to have doubts about that place for some reason! Well, it's 800 per child if you don't get 5 people together. I was quite concerned myself the first day so I sent my maid in with my girls the first day. She reported back to me all the details of what went on inside and it seemed ok. The fact that my girls wanted to go back every day made me feel much more relaxed...
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 20:21
That's not bad actually, thought it would be extortionate but it's the same price as all the others. Are they well supervised though, I always seem to have doubts about that place for some reason!
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 20:15
9-3
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 20:14
What are the timings of the camp Anon?
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 19:17
Yes! My girls did one week of Kidzania summer camp in July. They did the Bache workshop. They loved it so much that they will not consider going to any other summer camp, even though I wish they would because I don't like driving to the DM. Anyway, I am enrolling them for another week in August because they loved it so much. If you can get 5 people to enroll and pay at the same time, you get a discounted rate of 680 per week, snack and lunch included...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY