Kitten found | ExpatWoman.com

Kitten found

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 10:42
Have you checked Dubizzle? Can you take a photo and put it on the Bin Kitty wall? Sasly it might have been a pet that's been thrown out - so many of them at the moment. I can't post on the wall as I am not in the group and have not been accepted yet. Some friends are on there though and I have some possible options for fostering. And I think you could be right, he has probably been "discarded". Shame, he is such a lovely affectionate little kitty, a real attention seeker!
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 10:16
Have you checked Dubizzle? Can you take a photo and put it on the Bin Kitty wall? Sasly it might have been a pet that's been thrown out - so many of them at the moment.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 09:45
Bumping again, turns out it's a boy. If you know anyone who might be looking for a lost kitten in Barsha 3, this kitten looks quite like a domestic animal. I am also going to have him checked for a micro ship. Really hope there is an owner looking for him!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 05:53
Bumping this for kitty... She literally followed me home last night but I really can't keep her :( And yay she is using the litter!!!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 July 2014 - 23:56
Hi Ladies, I found a very cute and friendly black/white kitten tonight in Barsha 3, near Saudi German hospital. I can't keep her as I only have a small room and there is an aggressive dog(towards other animals, not people) on the premises, Anyone knows someone who lost a cat? She is very very cuddly so seems she was a domestic cat.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY