IVF at Fakih IVF | ExpatWoman.com

IVF at Fakih IVF

Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 00:03

Hi Ladies,

My gosh, IVF is making me stress out!

We have been meeting with Dr Ahmed and I'm desperate to hear anyone's feedback on him. When we went to the clinic we didn't choose a Dr, they just assigned him to us.

We'll start our cycle next month.

Thanks!

Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 14:11
Hello everyone! I went also to Fakih IVF and was seeing Dr. Ghina. We were advised to undergo certain examinations e.g pap smear, blood test, HSG, etc. The results were all excellent however we are still not pregnant. So my husband and i stopped going for medications and just hoping that a miracle will happen.
Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 13:26
My Husband and I are finally pregnant after 5 years of trying - we did IUI treatment at Fakih IVF and luckily got pregnant from the first time. I must say the HSG, although unpleasant, was not as bad for me as it seems to have been for the others. Dr Fakih and his staff were very supportive through this emotional time and we are grateful to him and his team. Hello, great news .. Congratulations!!! I am also seeing Dr Ahmad at Fakih IVF, seems like he knows what he's doing and has been emotionally supportive and positive. I just started with the hormones and stimulation and hoping for the best!
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 14:39
My Husband and I are finally pregnant after 5 years of trying - we did IUI treatment at Fakih IVF and luckily got pregnant from the first time. I must say the HSG, although unpleasant, was not as bad for me as it seems to have been for the others. Dr Fakih and his staff were very supportive through this emotional time and we are grateful to him and his team.
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 23:17
we've met Dr. Lamia... and she's wonderful... but she's going away for a couple of weeks so our transfer appointment will be with Dr. Ghina... hope it all goes well... we're on our first cycle of IUI Hi Horizonmum2, I just gave birth 3 weeks back to a baby boy conceived thru ivf (1st cycle) at fakih under Dr Ghina. I have nothing but high regards for her and team. If it were not for Dr Ghina and team, I would never have conceived. You are in safe hands! Good luck...Xx
Latest post on 04 August 2014 - 17:32
Thanks for the responses ladies! HorizonMum2, good luck on your cycle!!! Baby dust!
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 08:42
we've met Dr. Lamia... and she's wonderful... but she's going away for a couple of weeks so our transfer appointment will be with Dr. Ghina... hope it all goes well... we're on our first cycle of IUI
Latest post on 29 July 2014 - 00:27
Hi Ladies, My gosh, IVF is making me stress out! We have been meeting with Dr Ahmed and I'm desperate to hear anyone's feedback on him. When we went to the clinic we didn't choose a Dr, they just assigned him to us. We'll start our cycle next month. Thanks! We had Dr Lamia she was lovely. We had another Dr previously whose name I won't mention (not Ahmed) and she was frankly awful. But highly recommend Dr Lamia, sorry never met Dr Ahmed.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY