serviced apartments | ExpatWoman.com

serviced apartments

Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 21:18
Hi Veela, Family members of mine stayed in the Nawras Hotel Apartments in Al Nahda 1 ( 10 minutes to Sharjah). The apartments were nice, clean, and of a good size. I recommend you check them out. [url=http://.alnawrashotel.ae/english/booking.php'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 18:29
Thanks for the tips. I'm arriving in a couple of days and I'll drive around and hopefully find something. And I'm not going to work until I get my papers...
Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 12:59
There are lots of serviced apartments in barsha, near mall of emirates and also plenty in bur dubai, near computer plaza. You can also just drive around or ask taxi drivers. You get better rates if you there in person then over internet. Mind you, it is not legal to work without your visa and your company must progress that.
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 14:03
Check out www.propertyfinder.ae
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 11:17
have you had a look on this site called www.airbnb.com? they usually have listings for apartments on rent
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 09:05
HI, can anyone recommend any serviced apartments in Sharjah or Dubai (close to Sharjah) that I can rent until I get my residency? I searched Dubizzle but most of them are either unavailable or do nor answer emails. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY