delivery from airport to home- doha | ExpatWoman.com

delivery from airport to home- doha

Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 16:49

dear all, anyone knows a company that can deliver some boxes from the Doha airport to home (Education City)? we are sending 6 medium size boxes via air cargo, and need a way to deliver them at home, as we do not have a car yet.

a pick up is more than enough

any suggestion?

thanks

Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 10:57
My driver has a 4x4 and he helped us move. Depending on how big the boxes are you may not need a removal company. we don't have a driver! at the moment we don't even have a car yet because we could not ask the driving licence until the RP was ready. boxes are not so big, a pick up is enough, but not a normal car. thank you a lot Here is Mohammed's number 55410921. Very reliable, he pulled down all the seats at the back, and we managed to cram loads in. Make sure you ask for a large car.
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 10:54
My driver has a 4x4 and he helped us move. Depending on how big the boxes are you may not need a removal company. we don't have a driver! at the moment we don't even have a car yet because we could not ask the driving licence until the RP was ready. boxes are not so big, a pick up is enough, but not a normal car. thank you a lot
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 10:18
My driver has a 4x4 and he helped us move. Depending on how big the boxes are you may not need a removal company.
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 22:13
I don't know if you are planning to be present at the airport to pick up the boxes but it may be required for you to clear them through customs. Something to check on. As for a pick up truck, ask colleagues about private drivers, often they will have contacts (or even a truck) that they will help you with the delivery. Also, often there are "freelancers" at or just outside the cargo clearing area who are available for a price, be prepared to negotiate