Shower heads in Palm Jumeirah buildings | ExpatWoman.com

Shower heads in Palm Jumeirah buildings

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 13:18

Hi I just moved into the Golden Mile buildings on the Palm and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions about how to change the shower head to a filter system?

Its a stand alone shower and we tried buying the blu filter system them sell at mall kiosks but even our building maintenance didnt know how to change it.

I cant imagine people are showering and washing their hair with unfiltered water every day. The water here is filled with metals and chlorine which destroys you hair.

Does anyone who lives here have any idea where I can buy a filtration system for my shower?

Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 17:56
Hello, welcome to golden mile. I just replaced my shower head as ours broke in golden mile. You can't use the Blu filter on those showers I put mine on the shower head over the bath. The shower head in the stand alone shower was 550dhs to replace we got it from a bathroom shop on Szr after googling it. I used the filter in other apts but definitely don't need it in GM. It is a great shower! Hope that helps X
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 13:43
Hi I just moved into the Golden Mile buildings on the Palm and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions about how to change the shower head to a filter system? Its a stand alone shower and we tried buying the blu filter system them sell at mall kiosks but even our building maintenance didnt know how to change it. I cant imagine people are showering and washing their hair with unfiltered water every day. The water here is filled with metals and chlorine which destroys you hair. Does anyone who lives here have any idea where I can buy a filtration system for my shower? The blue filter just screws on where your regular shower head is Does your normal shower head screw off? it is easy to do and I did mine myself
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 13:26
I live in GM and use the shower without a filter. The water system in GM is actually very good and I dont know anyone in our building who has successfully installed a filter system. After 5 years in the building I have never had an issue with washing my hair in unfiltered water.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY