work in Singapore | ExpatWoman.com

work in Singapore

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 15:51

hi ladies,
is there anyone has ever stay and work in Singapore? how is life there? and is it hard to find a job for expatriated?? Please share with me wanna try other country has been long time here:))

Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 11:09
Hi csafaya, Thanks for the reply. We are planning to move to singapore if hubby can find job there. But till now seems it's very hard. Is there anyone know any agent can found a job there??
Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 10:39
Hi, i lived there for a few months when my husband was in business school there. I loved the place. I didn't get a job there because we only lived there a short time, although i did look into it and the job search didn't seem so different to in Dubai. I found it a great place to live - good weather, good food, good social scene, lots of great countries nearby to visit. Most negatives other people talked about were that as it's a very small island, you get claustrophobic after a couple of years, and that absolutely everything is regulated so you're not going to discover a little quaint hidden shop/restaurant etc.
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 18:55
Hi, i lived there for a few months when my husband was in business school there. I loved the place. I didn't get a job there because we only lived there a short time, although i did look into it and the job search didn't seem so different to in Dubai. I found it a great place to live - good weather, good food, good social scene, lots of great countries nearby to visit. Most negatives other people talked about were that as it's a very small island, you get claustrophobic after a couple of years, and that absolutely everything is regulated so you're not going to discover a little quaint hidden shop/restaurant etc.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY